Hey SombrasFeet9 - March 12th is near

I appears the Sombra skin for the Bebop character is a barefoot character that bounces around like a wild animal.

I have faith in the OW design team… They corrected Widow’s feet bc her original (summer games, Côte d’Azur) skin showing feet was god awful, literally Fred Flintstone feet, nothing short of disgraceful, but the recent green (Dryad) Widow skin was a massive W overhaul.

These things are important to our lives. Food, family, shelter, friends, OW feet and sometimes water.

I’ll make sure to revisit this thread on March 12th for further analysis.

And to those that read this and think I’m weird, well, I guess I can’t argue with that, but really I just think (some) feet are pretty and it’s not really whatever crazy, sick stuff you are imagining in you’re head… but more than anything, it’s humor, so chill… (but also stay a bit weirded out, bc that’s part of the amusement.)

4 Likes

is that poster actually a sombra main lol? still yea that skin looks fire… man… that skin now the d.va porsche skin.

no more alcohol for me i guess

5 Likes

I thought you stopped drinking alcohol and preferred sparkling water?

1 Like

i drink moderately. like a bit every two weeks. i always have a bottle of jack or johnny on my counter

i never drink beer anymore

i use to spend a lot on topo chico sparkling water but got too expensive. i just buy a can or something now and then (sparkling water)

Hmm blended scotch, but im more of a single malt guy (Glenfiddich, Bowmore).

Is it black label or the red label? (i doubt the it’s blue label because of the price)

1 Like

black label but im cheap too so i get the red a bit more often

1 Like

I knew it. Red label is more as a mixer than to be drunk neat.

1 Like

I am honored to be mentioned in a post title

I don’t know what compelled me to name my accounts this (I have like 7). I don’t even care for feet but Sombra (and her VA) are total babes (respectfully)

I’m a Lucio player but main Sombra on the rare occasions I play DPS. She’s by far my most played DPS

Hell yea, discussions about moderating alcohol. Right up my alley.

8 Likes

Why do cows have hooves instead of feet?

Because they lactose.

8 Likes

In desperate situations, these can even be one and the same.

4 Likes

lol Sombra is the devil, and you are evil for playing her, but it’s ok bc ur SparklyJedi.

I’m SO PUMPED for the Ashe skin… I’ve been asking for an Ashe Daisy Dukes skin forever, which I know you know… This is gonna be close enough I’m thinking ✓

2 weeks is the perfect split… Just enough to enjoy without it feeling like life is a big hangover… Same here, I nixed the beer… if I drink, it’s a caucasian or three. (white russian but I call it caucasian bc that’s what Lebowski calls it… and well The Dude abides… and if you haven’t seen that movie, none of this will make any sense)

oh my god, you don’t like feet? Me either… yeah, I was just kidding. :flushed: Well, now look at what you’ve got yourself into… A full blown discussion about feet :partying_face: I’m still reporting back to this post to discuss the results on the 12th :foot:

I read this the other day but couldn’t reply, but I actually laughed out loud at this :beers:

Hey, if you can’t put dinner on the table for the fam, you can always put a little fam on the table for dinner…

2 Likes

HELL YEA- W- wait

What-

i don-

Wha-

3 Likes
2 Likes

Wait she has shoes
Aw man
That ruins the whole thing
Aaaaaaaaaw
Well…
:upside_down_face:

1 Like

She does… it sucks, but you can still see toe, so… overall, I think they did pretty well on the feet!

1 Like

Just wish they didn’t give her life weaver shoes on her

1 Like

me too! totally agree

1 Like

Do you wanna play overwatch sometime together