Hey Jeff Kaplan

hey dude I just wanted to say Brigitte came out awesome shes totally fun to play and I cant wait to see how she does as an anti dive cornerstone character in competitive, so Congrats and thank you for the new character she rocks =)

3 Likes

calling out the development team (including jeff) is against the rules and could get u a forum suspension

1 Like

prep for rage.
Lots of people can’t accept new heros.

You might be getting banned.
Then again this is positive so they might let it slidee we’ll see

Be advised, calling out the name of a specific Blizzard Team Member (even if you are complimenting them) is inappropriate to the Overwatch Posting Guidelines. I strongly suggest editing your title to “Thanks Overwatch!” or some other form of compliment. As the original poster, you should be able to edit your title by clicking the white pencil icon near the title while on this thread.

1 Like

if I get a forum suspension for telling a guy thanks and good job then whatever ill eat the suspension and quit using the forums its that simple

They may let it slide, because it’s positive. Instead of the usual “WHY DO YOU HATE ME JEFF!? NERF (insert character here)”

Hopefully, they let it slide–or even better, Papa Jeff descends and says “You’re welcome.” :laughing: