Heroes you have never been a fan of - Literally NEVER

Bastion, he’s just not fun to play as or against. He has the gameplay depth of Rambo: The Video Game.

Most of them if I’m going to be completely honest. Not that most actually annoy me, I’m just not interested in playing them.

Only ones I actively dislike are Mei, Brigitte and Doomfist.

I have never been a fan of Doomfist, Reaper or Symmetra.

• Doomfist has a high skill floor so he’s pretty frustrating to pick up to begin with, but even then I don’t think his playstyle is really intriguing. You go in, smack somebody and bail out. Rinse and repeat until you have ult so you can do it twice in a rotation
  • Reaper’s ambush playstyle is rather dull I’d say. There have been a handful of situations where I’ve played DPS and went “Oh Reaper would be reeeally good here” and flexed into him destroying the enemy team. Even then getting a kill with him and then wraithing back to safety doesn’t feel really rewarding. His ultimate is reeeally fun though
  • Symmetra just requires so much patience to play and since she now has appropriate skill floor for a DPS hero she requires you to focus on what you’re doing a lot. I liked the old Symmetra since setting up a car wash and denying an area with piercing M2 was easy yet averagely effective strat so you could play her very passively, but now that she requires more proactive playstyle to get more value out of her kit I just don’t feel like bothering

I don’t think there’s any character that has no point in existing. Many are reading this thread in the “character I don’t like to play” vein and that’s not what you meant.

They all have their place, and while not a Mercy player, I think right now she is so off that unless she is being used as a devoted pocket, she’s a liability unless the Mercy player is really good.

Torb. I like playing Mystery heroes a lot, he’s the only hero I’m disappointed and try to kill myself as quickly as possible. I hate his short range of view, and his kit seems so avoidable. You can’t get in the enemies face, and if you do you’ll most likely die.

1 Like

Hammond. His kit is dumb and gimmicky. For all his difficulty he offers little value. and I feel no connection to the character/story.

sombra

(chfaractasd)

This has actually turned out to be a pretty good topic.

Although, if I may say so myself… the amount of times Doomfist has been mentioned is concerning.

Poor guy.

He does? :thinking:

characters I hate playing as are
Reinhardt
Moira
Brig
Orisa
Ana
those are my least favorites that I refuse to play

Doomfist and Sombra mostly, no fun allowed

I wouldn’t be sad if one morning Hanzo and Genji decided to pack their stuff and leave. If they took Tracer and Doomfist along with them, I’d be even more happier.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I like this one.

the amount of sym hate omg…

I ABSOLUTELY HATE playing against bastion, he does like 2k dmg every 5 seconds and on top of that he is usually getting pocketed by a healer.

Ugh… Widowmaker. When someone picks her I can feel my blood pressure rising. Insta-salt.

Doomfist. That guy is one big piece of cancerous tumor. I hate CC from the deepest bowls of my guts, but no other hero makes me want to shoot my screen more than him.

I wouldn’t say I find any hero to not have use. That being said, I have never been able to get use out of Genji, definitely the hardest character to play in my eyes

• Hanzo: I just can’t make him work. It feels like my arrows just don’t register when I try to actively aim. But accidental kills? Those I’m getting plenty of. When I’m playing Hanzo, it feels more like I’m sitting behind a slot machine.
  • Reinhardt: Look, I’ve had some good games with him, but god, do I find him boring to play. To make matters worse, I usually play Mystery Heroes and whenever I get Rein, I go super aggressive in the hopes of dying quickly, but most of the time I don’t even die for most of the match… Agh, why are people so good at healing in MH? :stuck_out_tongue:
  • Moira: I just have issues with her whole design.

widow
yeah its an fps game that needs the obligatory sniper class
but do they seriously have to make her so op? like at least remove the mobility so she has an actual weakness in her kit

Doomfist
Thats my list.
He take my hate and useless and pointles list.
Every list he is on first place.

1 Like