Heroes who should get worked on next (a plea)

• Widowmaker (please be more creative with her; she’s either entirely useless, or entirely useful; there’s no in between for her)

• Bastion (useless beyond Plat)

• Reaper (please, please, please, he’s just kinda… there)

• Zenyatta (can his self-healing kick in a little sooner)

• Ana (Ana… Ana… Ana… f***ing Ana… why do you refuse to help Ana??? Did an ex-employee make her or something? FFS, please do something about Ana)

Yep! That’s all. Maybe help Rein a little. Maybe.

1 Like

This is it, the single post on the forums whom I agree with 200% without any downsides.

1 Like

McCree, Soldier, Orisa

Soldier??.. I agree with McCree and Orisa - more so with Jesse than with Error 404 over there - but Soldier was never meant to be anything more than bait for Arcade FPS players.

Honestly… just look at his kit. That is all he is.

if you don’t mind me asking, what would you suggest to fix each of them?

my suggestion about Ana: Infinite ammo, Slightly-shorter cooldown on nade (like 7 seconds), and give her another ult, but keep it for support only (unlike “rally” or f the enemy team)

This for sniper.

I agree that everyone you mentioned needs help(along with some others like Torb) but I just wanted to point out that they said Ana buffs are in the works.

Edit just relized you mentioned Zen needs buffs, this is the one part I disagree with.

1 Like

She’s 100% based on aim, even in OWL, they have around 45% accuracy but are landing shots that are important so I think she’s fine.

He’s been meta for so long, I don’t think they’re going to change him any-time soon. WELP. But I would like it if it kicked in 1-1.5 seconds faster.

I’d like it if she had some self-healing other then nade. Having to choose whether healing myself or healing my team just feels bad.