Hero that affects terrains

Can we get another tank that revolve around Mei’s ice wall? Basically a hero that can alter the terrains. We will also need maps with destructible terrain with large HP pool.

Special Ability:

• Summon Multiple Pillars from the ground (Pillar should only be thick enough to cover small-medium size hero)
  • Summon or Break Walls within the map quickly
  • Propel Pillars/Walls (such as ally/enemy mei wall)
    • Propel walls onto enemy will cause the enemy to get pin and move back

Basic Ability:

• The secondary action is to pull a rock from the ground. If a 2nd right-click is done, it will attach the rock onto the hero like an super hero transformation.
  • The primary action require the second action to pull a rock from the ground first, and it will hurl the rock at the enemy.
1 Like

A long requested thing on this forum is a hero with the ability to create jump pads.

I guess that would be cool.

2 Likes

I’m just imagining someone getting backhanded by a slab of concrete.

2 Likes

In all honesty they should just tweak mei some and make her a tank.

Why we can’t just leave her as she is? She’s fine now.

I do want new tanks, but there is no good reason to change Mei into one.

You get much better Mei-esque tank by creating one as new hero from scratch. Unnecessary reworks only cause issues. I’m honestly kinda glad they said they are not doing them anymore for now.

1 Like

Good point, I just find she doesn’t do enough damage as a DPS.

Looking back at the hero, just as it can destroy map terrain, it can also repair terrains.

This type of hero will shine the more destructible a map is, making it completely dynamic.

The pillar the hero summons can be made up of multiple blocks, and she can knock each part of the pillars towards the enemy or towards a wall to form a stair way platform like you see in mario as an example =p

Icicles are good, and they no longer have falloff either, they are just really difficult to hit, at least if you are not used to them. Enemies are also learning to dodge them from range after new visuals were added.

She does have lower damage per second value than most DPS heroes, but that’s because lot of her value is in utility, like Freeze, Ice wall, and Cryo. She’s already bit of a hybrid tank because of her abilities.

I recommend this thread for Mei tips: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/tips-to-play-mei