Is it at least a support? We a little desperate

3 Likes

Not even the first letter of their name? :eyes:

1 Like

But can you make Symmetra’s left glove golden? :eyes:

7 Likes

That would be a dead giveaway

1 Like

We getting support Sym with shield generator(s) in experimental?

3 Likes

:joy: imagine Sym getting love

2 Likes

Let’s go 2.0 again!! :joy:

3 Likes

Not if its another sigma or wreckingball

1 Like

Yes please, I am still traumatized from solo tanking before 222, but with balancing for it, I would probably go back to mostly tanking, in a test environment.

1 Like

An Experimental mode is very interesting. Are the new possible systems will be tested here? How is it safe for OW client? What if the new possible system will make a major bug in the client and what will happen to the PTR?

1 Like

Well, we have been asking for you to let us try the more experimental changes since 2016.

If we get another Doomfist or Ball, imma head out

Gimme cc cleanse

1 Like

Is the hero pool going to be different for each rank?

2 Likes

Can we please get old symm in experimental? That would be amazing

1 Like

But if they aren’t meta and problematic then their winrate won’t be astronomical.

If the hero pool has any hope of working then it will need to rely on a combination of pickrate, winrate, and pro feedback.

Several people are typing

1 Like

Blizzard isn’t exactly a great employer. They reported their most profitable year ever and decided to fire 800 people, then realized they needed to hire people for the positions they had just fired people from. I think many of the employees at Blizzard would be better off if Blizzard split into a number of indie studios that actually cared about developing games for gamers instead of investors. But, perhaps it’s just my utter hate for Blizzard shining through.

2 Likes