Hero Gallery... cannot rotate models

After Ashe’s patch the 3D models in the hero gallery cannot be rotated manually.

24 Likes

What platform
Works fine in PS4

1 Like

PC. Others are reporting different kinds of issues with the gallery.

2 Likes

Same problem here, can’t rotate models in the gallery since last patch.

7 Likes

No problems here (PC). Weird.

1 Like

same problem here. Cannot rotate hero models at all

3 Likes

Same issue on PC, cannot rotate hero or equipment models in the hero gallery. Been looking for official response from devs but haven’t seen any.

3 Likes

Only since Ashe update.

1 Like

I have the same issue on PC.

2 Likes

blizzard HELP us! also cant rotate hero gallery stuff, please help!

5 Likes

maybe if i flag your post blizzard will notice it (bad joke, but seriously blizzard help)

3 Likes

Same problem after Ashe release.I want to use hero gallery as art referense.But because of that bug I can’t.sigh

2 Likes

yeah mines broken too, since the winter wonderland update

3 Likes

This has been an ongoing issue since the Ashe patch (1.30.0.1), and there are multiple posts complaining this bug. Here is my original post. This and this are some other posts regarding the problem. I was hoping it would get fixed with the latest Winter Wonderland 2018 patch (1.31.0.1), but it still persists and nothing has been addressed yet. Additionally, it appears the number of people/accounts who are affected by this issue has increased or is increasing.

6 Likes

Mine stopped working since Ashe was added too. :confused:

3 Likes

Not sure when it started, I just noticed it yesterday, but I have this problem also.

3 Likes

Any way we could get confirmation on this? Its kind of annoying.

2 Likes

Still no reply to my trouble ticket via the support channels, not even a “we are aware of this problem, please be patient”. We’re getting ghosted by Blizzard :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Perhaps, we all should submit tickets individually and file our complaints to get Blizzard address this issue. Granted, it’s not a bug that is gameplay altering, but still is a bug that shouldn’t exist when Blizzard invests heavily in the aesthetic aspect of the game. Hero Gallery is a big part of this game, after all. Furthermore, it is not an insignificant number of people that are affected by this. How do I submit a ticket?

1 Like

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/overwatch/908

1 Like