Hero concept: stun-a-tron

Id slightly change it:
Gun: 200 Ammo with 20 rounds/sec, does 100 DPS. Stacks “shock” for 3 seconds. Stacking “shock” 5 times stuns the target for 5 seconds
RMB: a whipe, 90° angle in front of the character, Deals 50 dmg and stuns for 3 seconds
Shift: A tracer blink with double her range that deals 100 dmg and stuns everything in its path for 3 seconds
E: A grenade that stuns everthing in its impact area, size: simliar to Anas nade, stun duration: 5 seconds
Ult: An AoE around him that stuns everyone for 7 seconds and slows by 70% afterwards for another 5 seconds

Passive: Stun stacking, if you stack 3 stuns on 1 hero he dies instantly with an explosion that stuns everyone around him for 5 seconds

1 Like

I’m not sure ab- STUNNED. But he sounds really fu-STUNNED.

Signed the entir-STUNNED tank playerbase.

1 Like

The name needs some work. I think maybe something like “Overwatch” would be more fitting and more descriptive.

4 Likes

Id rather uninstall.

1 Like

3 Likes

Sounds good. Cant wait to play against such an awesome hero concept.

1 Like

Idea: Every hero that has direct contact gets stunned for as long as Stun-a-Tron touches the hero. Yes even mates

Okay well…

“STUNBOTS ASSEMBLE” better be the ultimate line or I’m rioting

I started laughing but then it turned into tears.

2 Likes

Sounds like doomfish in a nut shell.

Now this right here is a real lover of true, fun, and fair balancing!

Give him a melee weapon that have the same speed as brig mace, but every hit stuns for half a secound, so when one stun ends there is that micro break of not being stunned, and then another stuns starts to work.

This mechanic will literally break the soul of your enemies and make them want to commit seppuku.

You cant loose when enemy players are dead ))))))

The weapon is the most effective when you dont need to use it, because everyone is so scared of its cruelty, that actually noone wants to attack you :smiley:

We need an anti cc hero other than Orisa.

Nope. We need a stun-a-tron in our life.

Kill stuns with stuns!!!

Its like killing fire with fire. It works… i guess

Yeah. By countering it with more cc

6/10 Needs more stuns

1 Like

It needs stunna shades.

Call his ult the stone cold stunner. Make it freeze and stun just for good measure.

that concept stunned me

3 Likes

judging by my gameplay experience there must be one like this already