Orisa sure needed a ban xd

38 Likes

Huh, not what I expected

9 Likes

Good thing barely anyone plays orisa lol

2 Likes

Lol banned the most useless support

16 Likes

If you notice those heroes are from the previous meta, so I think this list was planned weeks ago and feels outdated

5 Likes

Is this a joke? A bug? Orisa and Baptiste? And Mei, after the wall nerf (I would like to see the results)? Please tell me this is a bug

13 Likes

Mei has the biggest impact on this list – I think this is a good start for the system. And I think everyone will be pleased to not have to deal with the ice queen for awhile. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Why Orisa is the real question here.

2 Likes

I am guessing the drew the 3 shield tanks at random. Probably the same for the top dps and supports as well. I was personally hoping to see Moira or Ana on the list. And Reinhardt. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Love the DPS bans, OW might actually be fun this week.

1 Like

lmfao no mei and hanzo oh yassssssss

I was hoping for reinhardt

It would have had a big impact.

In my games hardly anyone plays hanzo, baptiste or Orisa, so it kinda feels like there are no bans at all, at least for me

3 Likes

Sounds like anti-dive got banned.

Despite people saying Orisa is utterly bad, she had around 17%PR in OWL
Orisa could still function as an anti dive tank

1 Like

So now I can’t play one of my favorite characters. Great idea blizzard. That definitely makes me want to play more!

4 Likes

I feel you, that’d be me if Mercy would be banned, but I at least could still play Moira XD

1 Like

Really confused on the orisa ban, but meitiste being banned is interesting, at least no immortality/ wall off for a week

This is banning bunker-style play; basically, without Orisa or Baptiste bunker comps take a hit, and without Mei Dive can be run with much more impunity. Hanzo eliminates mid-range burst and some tankbusting, so this very much looks set up to see whether players will favor Dive or Brawl.

I just want to play Sigma.

I had a fantastic game earlier with diamonds against masters too. It was glorious. Quintuple kill ult. Killed the Hanzo shortly later.

IN QUICK PLAY. -_-

Still though. It felt good making Sigma work against Rein/Hog. Outplayed Rein/Hog with Sig/hog.

Thanks for banning double barrier, devs! This is what we needed this season!

1 Like