Hero ban? only if

So recently there has been a LOT of talk about hero bans…
The desire of most is that they should be able to vote before the match starts on which hero should be banned…

Personally i find this just boring and also that it encourages toxicity. If this version wouldve been put in game then everyone will only be talking nonsense in chat just to get that one hero they dont like banned.

What i think would be a very interesting way to use hero bans is to ban heroes for a whole week.
I know it might sound horrible but it could turn out great and ruin a lot of metas and having a lot of change each week. It really gives you a challenge having to adapt each week.

Of course to balance the whole thing there could be 1 (Tank) 2 (DPS) 1 (Healer) banned each week. Because banning one DPS hero does not make a big change in comparison to banning a Tank or a Healer because there are almost as much DPS characters as Tank and Healers combined.

Also it should be random but also every hero has to be banned once befpre its the 2nd time for some heroes.

Leave ur opinions below

1 Like

Your information is already outdated.
Jeff already confirmed that there won’t be hero bans.

Source:

I actually agree this will drastically change the meta and move the game forward. I also believe it will give players new hero synergy ideas and make the game feel more main stream

1 Like

U sure about that? lmao