šŸ˜« Hero 32 likely delayed with Ashe Mardi Gras Mini Event (need more info)

Imagine have a fortress class. Just giant health pool. Lol.

Itā€™s been over a year and I can see them do it.

Funnyā€¦ I actually posted a hero concept on that for a type of tank. (look for :maple_leaf:)

But anyway, they are trying to lower the DPS Que Time, not increase it, as a New DPS likely would cause that.

Yeah but at the same time itā€™s been a very long time since weā€™ve gotten a dps hero well over a year now. Last year we got 2 tanks. Year before that 2 supports and year before that we had 4 roles and one role never got any heroes period.

Found the concept: šŸ (Maple) Tank Hero concept: 5000 hp Tank

Except these two events had nothing to do with each other? What about with Anaā€™s Bastet or D.vaā€™s Nano Cola?

Weā€™ve got a thank you post for testing the workshop changes so something may come to live and PTR may change. Remember that Sigma was released on PTR during Summer Games.

1 Like

Wish they could go back to the regular schedule since theyā€™re one of the richest studios in the world and can absolutely afford to write the game with blank checks.

The deal with google was purely for pro & semi-pro Overwatch content (Open Divison is still streamed on twitch).

1 Like

No it was for other games too.

Also they removed Overwatch and some other games from GeForce Now to make them Stadia exclusive (which is owned by google too)

Itā€™s more than just OWL/Contenders.

The GeForce issue relates to licensing issues, it has nothing to do with the Google deal.

The only thing affected by the deal for OW content is OWL and Contenders.

1 Like

Why would they have a contract out with both YT and Twitch which are BIG competitors?

Iā€™m quite sure itā€™s fake. I think that forum searching for hints to hero 32 is desperate. Thereā€™s no actual teasers. I donā€™t hope on new hero anymore. I did it for 2 years and itā€™s just useless.
Feels good quitting to Apex, they donā€™t torture people with that big waiting time

1 Like

Yea, really.

We have too many DPS. Fact

I disagree. Their is no such thing as too many.

1 Like

Itā€™s much simpler. dps are majority of players. And that means that they will never balance hero roster because of money. YAY

Thatā€™s basically untrue. The developers have even recognized the need for more tanks and supports.

But, hey, I wonā€™t stop you from being wrong. Carry on

And I wonā€™t give a player sympathy because they choose to restrict themselves.

Talk about a non-sequitur

How would you notice :rofl:

2 Likes

the next hero should be dps (even though I would rather it be tank or support even though I main dps) and on overwatch 2, dps should get like 1 new hero and every other new hero should be either tank or support imo that would be fair

1 Like