🐡 Hero 30 Leak Center (Even if they seem fake tell me please)

Mei freeze, Doom punch, lucio boop, zarya ult, ash shotgun and ult (when bob hit you), Brig bash (don’t do a lot of damage anymore but still stun), Hamon body press.

How do we know its not echo?

… Are you serious? :smiley:

If you are, Jeff said 2 times on streams that Echo is NOT hero 30.

1 Like

Because Jeff literally said it will not be Echo. He said she will eventually be a hero but not the next one.

Not really, Brig was released and THEN sniper meta took over dive. Then snipers got nerfed (rightfully so, imo) as well as some of their synergies and GOATS became the new flavor of the month.

My theory (not my vid) at least 🗿 THE AMAZING TALON HERO 30 CONCEPT: LEONORA (The Video)

My instinct tells me hero 30 wont be a koala

I hope hero 30 is a tank. Not a hybrid tank but just a straight buffed tank. I was thinking of a shark like tank that can pop up from the ground, knocking people up in the air, and having a shock wave that breaks the ground. I guess his shift would be tunneling mode and regular mode.

1 Like

No offense, but maybe official blizzard forums isn’t the best place to ask for leaks.

Dive was meta until the Hanzo rework, which came very shortly after Brigitte’s release.

It’s really kind of crazy to think about how broken Hanzo was at the time of his rework that he even managed to eclipse Brigitte, but that’s what happened. GOATs was not very dominant until the release of the patches that saw nerfs to Mercy, Widow, and Hanzo.

Wait, how’d you get a lead to Ashe? And when?

That sounds more like a hyper evolved mole or shrew.

But I’d be up for an underground hammond any day, it’d make just as much sense anyways.

There was this one dude who told me the devs left their command console open on the ptr and found out the next hero is a mech with a green shield, dont really believe him tho but I could be wrong

We do?

They said they were working on 6 new support/tanks

So i assume they will release them next

Was she? All I know were assumptions about deadlock gang member because the payload got changed.

Yeah probably fake, and a reference to Dmon, but she’s not likely to ever become a character, unfortunately

Mama Hong as a tank. 100%

1 Like

1000 people are everyone? :)) maybe 3% of the company

No, there was an actual accurate leak for Ashe that turned out to be true when she was revealed.