Hero 30 isnt echo

From the teaser i feel like we can clearly see it isnt echo…unless there is more to echo then we know.

I might be wrong but my guess it isnt echo, like most people wanted it to be…

Ya know how else we know it aint Echo? JEFF TOLD US!

31 Likes

Tbh i never really trust what any of the devs say…just like when they said the blizzcon skins were gonna be released in early 2019…and im still waiting to see if thats true

1 Like

I thought 30 hero will be Echo… Wait how you know?

Please source? I want see

Jeff stated this and more in a stream back in… November-December.

He knows what Echo will be and they are making her a hero but she will not be hero 30. :slight_smile:

Search on google “Jeff kaplan talks about hero 30” or “Jeff says hero 30 isn’t echo”.

You should find it pretty easily.

Did he though? All I remember is him saying they needed more time for echo (in ashes dev update) . I mean they had that time by now. I don’t remember him specifically saying echo won’t be hero 30

He specifically said she wont be hero 30

3 Likes

They said Echo wasn’t ready when Ashe was released and people showed to be hyped for Echo.

Jeff saying Echo isn’t hero 30 was later, on someone’s stream.

You must consult the mystical entity known as the great Go’oglé

4 Likes

what Blizzcon skins ?

Probably demon hunter sombra or something? I’m not sure either

Sombra’s, bastions, and winstons, thats why people thought we were gonna have another cosmetic update with crossover skins, sombra’s demon hunter from Diablo, wouldve fit the theme since they said it will be available in the base game in early 2019

if you have the source I’m down for it

it was awhile back but if you read it it does say it would be available in 2019

It also only specifies Demon Hunter Sombra would be available this year, nothing about Bastion or Winston

1 Like

I’m sorry, but what in god’s Name gave you the idea Soldier is a woman?

1 Like

yeah but if I’m not mistaken that means you will be able to buy it again, not with the virtual ticket

I’m pretty sure it was literally at Blizzcon on stage, just after they aired Reunion.

1 Like