Hero 27 Hint On Twitter!

Remember the photo of young pharah and the guy in the far left? I bet that’s him

5 Likes

People are saying Turkish

Ah there is a thought, and then there hint of seeing him before would be correct to

3 Likes

Turkish apparently AND Ana, Rein and Torb were deployed to Istanbul - new Map?

Oh God, this is Stylosa level of speculation. Somebody stop me…

3 Likes

Lt. Wilhelm is Reinhardt

Mohawk guy? Could be.

4 Likes

“Incoming, Brace for it” sounds like a rocket crash landing to earth… it sounds like Hammond.

4 Likes

Please god, don’t make me play Ana in another PvE…

3 Likes

Hammond is who nearly killed Torbjorn! Its all coming together guys n gals!

No no the hint Jeff is referring to must be Hammond and Overwatch Twitter hint must be a hint to foreshadow the Uprising Update in the future. They are clearly muddying the water to make the next hero seem like Emre Sarioglu… maybe.

2 Likes

Hopefully not another DPS

4 Likes

I’d honestly consider running headfirst into a wall.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure this is Mohawk Guy.

The teaser suggest 27 is an OW guy, has a male turkish name and is deployed in a mission with Ana, Rein and Torb. Which would suggest all these four people all know each other.

7 Likes

Dang I completely forgot about those initial OW character faces

The hype train is pulling into the station. POGCHAMP

CHOO CHOO Goes the Dank-Engine

Emre Sarioglu is turkish

Ana wasn’t a healer at the time. She became a healer after Overwatch was disbanded and she lost her eye.

Yes and Torb doesn’t actually have a limitless supply of turrets, and ammo for his gun. Game mechanics trump logic/story.

Everyone is talking about how hero 27 is Emre and no one is considering that it could be an omnic, maybe a new kind of omnic that is tough enough to take down Torbjorn.

1 Like

Then we would not have met it before.

Remember the big hint about this hero is that we had seen him or her before