Hero 27 Hint On Twitter!

Yeah this is what I took away from the post. VERY much sounds like the next uprising event will be this mission. (Also is it possible this is the mission that caused Torb to lose his hand?)

2 Likes

Sounds like an uprising update though

I am so excited! Can’t wait!

1 Like

Emre Sarioglu hmmm… So no one whose name we know. Which means we did not now him/her by name, but by looks?

Unless it’s an alias.

1 Like

OH OH! Good Observation! I forgot about that…

This is likely Uprising 2 hints, not a new hero.

Remember how we were supposed to have already met hero 27?

No one knows this Emre

1 Like

Yeah but the random new name though, maybe it could be a double announcement? Like, set the back bone for the event whilst announcing the Hero.

1 Like

This was right after:

So It’s possible it’s a hint.

10 Likes

He could be lurking in a comic… We met Moira in Masquerade but we didn’t actually know it was her until BlizzCon

3 Likes

Would be a misuse of the “you know this hero” hype I think

I got an Uprising vibe too, but it is a bit early for it to just be a ref to only that. Would be great if it was a new Uprising event, had been thinking it would be fun if Uprising was just rebranded as a Talon take on the mission and so a Talon based default 4, though then we’d need a Talon tank or perhaps it’d just be: offense is the best defense.

1 Like

The name does appear to have a Turkish origin as well if google didn’t fail me.

3 Likes

There are also in-game posters and pictures. The dinner place in Route 66 has some interesting faces too, there’s one that has very unique features.

That’s not Liao

I’m upset

2 Likes

Do we know what the language of origin on the name Emre Sarioglu is? That could have something to do with it.

Okay but Emre is not a name I’ve ever heard before. And I honestly cannot think of anyone seen in lore who this fits. And I don’t think that’s a Greek name so that doesn’t fit either

So Lt. Wilhelm is ch 27?

1 Like

reminder to everyone they never said we’ve met the new hero already they said they’ve been hinted at. That could mean just about anything

Remember the photo of young pharah and the guy in the far left? I bet that’s him

5 Likes

People are saying Turkish

Ah there is a thought, and then there hint of seeing him before would be correct to

3 Likes