Here is why people care about LGBT Heroes

Have a life (20 character)

Yes, it’s
-troll make post
-People call out troll and all the alt posts n accounts they have
-Some people actually don’t realize it troll and discuss troll topic
-As is the case with LGBT topics, some people are now Mad and need to express that they have been very nice to the 1 gay person on their street but gosh dang it, now they’re in their video games?! Sexuality shouldn’t even be a thing we think about for GAME CHARACTERS butonlywhenthatsexualityishomoinnatureIsawonevideoofS76doingsinfulactstoMercyandreallywhowantstoliveinaworldwherethatcan’tactuallyhappenbecausehedoesn’tswingthatway?
-Others are like “U really on this topic now? Lemme tell you, representation DOES matter and CAN contribute to story”

And that’s it.

1 Like

Oh, that’s very unfortunate :worried:

People are very bored during quarantine it seems…Then again, this place always has been having trolls.

That kind of troll topics is fun. It’s not where people just “oh look it’s a troll” and go by, it’s where “it’s a troll topic but i’ll post here anyways” and don’t you find interesting to post in a threads like this one?

The land built by criminals and murderous and you haven´t heard about false accusations going through and or the release of such people years after they have served unjustified time ?

“Australia falsely accused” and this is the first result

So idk, what rock it is anyone is supposedly living under, but it ain´t like Australia goes free on that one either mate ?

This is a phenomenon in most 1st world countries, as far as i am aware israel is also particurlarly bad because of its far majority women population. There was a documentary about false accusations in Israel at least, can´t remember all the details.

These cases. The specific cases Mbrace linked me to.

I would also like to add that you guys are acting as if every second man is going to land in prison due to false accusations - That’s untrue. It’s a very rare circumstance and isn’t unique to rape accusations. If you want to blame anyone, blame the judge who passes the sentence. It’s incredibly incredibly rare for a false accusation of any crime to land the accused in jail, considering sentences are not supposed to be passed unless the crime can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt. There needs to be proof. Most false accusations (of rape or otherwise) never go beyond an accusation.

I am also talking strictly about first world, European/western countries. Israel is in the Middle East and, I believe, not a first world country - I also know next to nothing about its legal system.

3 Likes

Keep this M rated stuff private. This is a T rated game.

Nothing M rated about being LGBT

1 Like

I know…what left is there to say at this point lol

1 Like

the cases linked are US, Australia and dont get me started on Sweden, it is a sh*t show.

The cases Mbrace linked me to were all from the US. Two of which I couldn’t even view because they were region-locked…to the United States.

1 Like

The ones i linked was Australia, cause you complained about it.

I wasn’t complaining about anything. :point_up: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

When I mentioned the cases, I even specifically mentioned that I was discussing the cases Mbrace linked me to - multiple times. Here:

1 Like

And i provided you cases from your own country (big ones), just to say it didn´t matter those “hadn´t” reached you. Since it even happens right, where you live :slight_smile:
That is all i did.

I never said that - me speaking of cases which “hadn’t reached me” was in response to Mbrace when he gave me a couple of American cases. I didn’t even discuss the Australian case - not once. Also, you provided me with one case, not multiple cases so I don’t know what you’re trying to do there. Since the beginning of my conversation with Mbrace, and now with you, this has been my point:

You guys say it’s a popular occurence. I say your reactions are overblown. One big media storm over a case (or even multiple cases) doesn’t represent real life.

3 Likes

I never said it wasn’t important, however bad representation is worst than no representation which is what i meant by forced.

Ok i may sound like a dumb monkey that just got brain damage for asking this but, why do some people feel disgusted by LGBT people ? Like bruh, LGBT people doesnt even do anything wrong to you, why do you even hate them for being themselves ? They havent even interact or insult you and you just straight up tell them they are disgusting, THEY DONT EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

Seriously, what did LGBT people do wrong to be looked down upon by some people ? They are just being who they really are, whats wrong with being LGBT ? Im not in the LGBT community and i feel bad.

I don’t know if anyone knew this, or if it was ever mentioned it already, but this is a copy of another closed thread

(sorry for bumping btw)

1 Like

Tracer (Poster girl of OW) and Soldier (poster boy of OW in story) were really good choices on Blizz’ part, most people expected Zarya or Hanzo. Story wise, this game is really diverse and does an amazing job at it, I think they want to see if certain characteristics match the heroes personalities in lore before they fully commit to the idea and advertise them as such, which is why we probably haven’t had a lore dump in a while.

I was so confused as to why I was getting notifications about a thread I made years ago.

If stealing my posts gets you going, you could’ve at least picked one of my more polished ones but go off I guess

1 Like