Here is why people care about LGBT Heroes

Many straight people are coming to terms with the fact that there are a lot more LGBT people in this world than they are comfortable with.

As a gay male, I for one am happy that there are two LGBT heroes in the game, and hope that Overwatch 2 can provide with a couple more.

4 Likes

Same Actually. There is a lot of fun events they have.

2 Likes

You realize no one is “forcing” anything right?

And yes, when a minority group doesn’t get proper representation and is horrifically oppressed, they should see themselves on screen.

I wouldn’t call the possibility of being killed in multiple countries, including America, as well as being denied jobs, proper housing, basic services like (bars, medical treatment, serving in the military, weddings, donating blood, adopting children) and being discriminated against can be simplified as “hard times”.

Having lgbt representation isnt the huge monster you make it sound. Maybe if people focused less on “omg why does it matter it’s not important” and more on why so many people care.

If you truly care, I could link you to multiple sources about why minority representation is important.

3 Likes

How did you know lol

1 Like

Also another more fun thing about LGBTQ+ events is you don’t have to be LGBTQ+ to enjoy them even though they are centered around the people who are LGBTQ+. Where I live an hour or so away they have a Pride Parade every month. I never gone myself but maybe one day, it looks fun when I seen it on the news.

2 Likes

never mind just found out that this thread was bait lol

copied basically word for word

1 Like

I am more confused as to why this person didn’t just fight back if they were bullied, usually I would say violence isn’t the answer, but to be fair if you are getting brutally bullied at school, I don’t care what you are, you should drop your bullies and deck them.

That is not worth tolerating just to stay out of trouble. People don’t have a right to be harassing anyone for any reason.

Yeah the first few comments hashed that out. OP is a known troll, and a pretty distasteful one at that.

Or maybe |puts on tin foil hat| is the same account owner for both?

I very much doubt it. Posting behavior is pretty different. I think this person just wanted a lot of replies.

Yeah, that is fair. I can’t see what it gains them though.

Attention. Some people will seek it out, even if it’s negative for a variety of reasons. Pretty sad this persons likes to sometimes feign support for lgbt people while making replies designed to draw negative replies to the topic. But it’s not even the first time they have done so.

1 Like

I worry about people on this forum sometimes.

I legit ACTUALLY worry about some of the people at times, I’m not sure I want to add more people to that list.

I think there’s some problem in OP’s life, and I hope they can get through it and be well.

2 Likes

Everything will be solved in Custom Games

lol what a prick making someone’s real issues into a joke. How is OP not banned? must’ve already happened once at least since they’re using a second account now (adderallboy being the other one I’m familiar with)

3 Likes

I think that Zarya is just pure meme to the strong russian women you know. It´s common in Russia, so I don´t really think they wanted to push her into lesbian thing.

I’m perfectly comfortable with it… I just choose not to associate with it.

No hate… just indifference and want nothing to do with it.

1 Like

Oh wow this thread is still going

1 Like

This thread will still be going once we are all elderly men and women and others I think.