Help with Contenders skins

Please watch Contenders now (its now live on Spanish and Portuguese pages), many are getting their Torb drops very quick today if they watched the Sunday broadcast.

1 Like

just judging by my torb drops, it seems that the drops are being distributed sooner if you have the respective hours. i didn’t really have a problem with last month’s drop other than the fact i got them late.

so if you’re trying to get the drops this month, you may have a better chance. thank you, wyoming.

1 Like

Aw crap…so caught up in election stuff I forgot there were games today…missed the earlier matches :sob:

1 Like

Don’t worry lots more matches this month. And contenders is still live now on the English Page (China English Vodcast).

That being said, I definitely don’t blame you for having higher priorities in your screen time.

1 Like

On my Nintendo Switch I was able to get the Echo Skin but not the Brigitte Skin. I followed all the instructions and watched all the streams live. Still no Brigitte skin.

Hey Wyoming ! so sorry I know this doesn’t belong here but I wanted to ask I took a break for a couple months and I missed out on the alien zarya skin I saw in august they opened the vault and allowed players to buy old OWL skins , but not the zarya skin do you think this skin will ever come back ? I dont know what happened with the skin and why its legacy

I don’t think the alien zarya skill will ever return due to the controversy around it. You can just google it if you’re curious what happened

2 Likes

I am 99.99999% confident to say that skin will never return. In fact, they even offer a OWL token refund for that skin (which is no longer available).

1 Like

This makes me hope cross-progression really does make it into the game soon. I miss my alien Zarya skin that’s stuck, unused, on my dusty console account. Along with all my other skins tbh. :cry:

1 Like