Help with a gamemode im trying to make

Im trying to make a gamemode which should be very easy to make, but im having lots of trouble.
Its ez: two team have 2 mercy bots on their side. Kill the mercy and u win. U can´t ress unless all ur team is wiped. If ur all team wipes ur mercy lost a % of hp. U can ress ur mates by standing on them mechanics. And ur mercy heals you. It look simple. But what the hell i dont get how to make it in the workshop.
First problem im experiencing is that i cant make the mercy spawn. They sometimes do. Others not. Sometimes it spawns on my side. Other on the enemy side. But never spwans correctly.
¿What am i making wrong? ¿How can i make a mercy dummybot spawns -one and only one- on each time and making that slot reserved for the bot? Im creting a rule for each team. Either creating a ongoing global rule should work with one mercy for each team right? It doesnt. And it isnt even working slecting the slot. How is that possible?
The other problem i’m having is cant make them follow allyes. I can make her face the closest ally correctly, and she heals him right. But she doesnt move. And dont know how, when she started moving a time she moves backwards and stoped redirectioning facing. Im geting mad with it.
Any help and tips on how to make it would be so greatfull

Could you show the rules you use for spawning the dummy bots and moving them around?