[HELP] What did I do wrong?

Hello, can someone explain to me what did I do wrong?
I’ve been working on it for 3 hours now and still don’t know what to do, always the same result - fail.
So… I want to create a Killer role with win/lose conditions - after dealing fatal blow to his marked target, he receives 50% dmg buff (win). After not dealing fatal blow to his target (enemy kills him), he switch the role to suicider (lose).

It looks like this:

Killer (win condition):
Event: Ongoing - Global
Conditions: Is Dead(Global.Target) == True 
Conditions: Global.Target.Killed_by == Global.Killer.Name 
Killer (lose condition):
Event: Ongoing - Global
Conditions: Is Dead(Global.Target) == True 
Conditions: Global.Target.Killed_by =! Global.Killer.Name 

Global.Target is Killer’s target to kill
Global.Target.Killed_by is the name of the target’s killer (by who he was killed)
Global.Killer.Name is the name of Killer

It should work…
What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for the answer.

Those variables you declared must contain the right values you assign and validate somewhere else re-check where they do that, then where are the actions you didn’t provide your action list here , an sequence of actions must follow down as the conditions met. It would also help to give us your code so we can help you futher by having more in depth details to track the issue and gain a glimpse of an idea of what you tried to do. The conditions par se seems legit and valid, but we need more information from you, it seems some thing is missing there like mentioned above.

1 Like

Okay, the code to test the settings we were talking about is: N76CF

I’ve got another question, how to store multiple values (for example attackers’ names) inside player variable so they don’t overwrite? Clueless here.

if you want to store multiple variables into one variable, make it an array, an array is a group of variables basically, you can make a variable an array by setting it into an “Empty Array” and then to add on that array, you can use the “Modify player/global variable” action to modify the variable that is now an array, and select “Append to Array” and then for the last dropbox, you can now put there the variable that you want to add to the array