"Help me!", "Sorry!" and Other Voice Lines We Desperately Need

I can think of many more we need, but all they need to do is look at Paladins for some insight on what the game could definitely have in a voice line menu. This would greatly assist those without microphone capability.

The heroes already have a “i require assistance” when you are a support underfire but its so ignored …

"Sorry" will just be used sarcastically and spammed.

Anyone who has played Rocket League knows this is absolutely true.

totally agree. Whenver I’ve played Mercy, and her automated response when being attacked states “They are all over me”, I think “man, I wish I could have that as a regular voice line for ANY support to use at my discretion”.

The “we need a tank” made me laugh, but that is something frankly to be discussed in spawn or voice chat.

Would love the “We need to fall back”, “I need backup”, and “Im in Trouble” lines. though.

Tsundere* (11 characters)

I’d really like a “You’re Welcome” line.

“I don’t need your help… b-baka…”

-Reaper-chan

1 Like

Would be nice to have more voicelines like that. Just wait two years and maybe we will get them.

They won’t give you these as they will help you and your team coordinate.

2 I’d like to see is a “over there” voice line (I’ve made a post about it) as well as a “ability 1 charge” “ability 2 charge” “ability 3 charge”, the reasoning for this is mainly for Mercy and her Rez, it’d be good for those who aren’t in voice chat to be able to tell teammates who have died they can’t rez just yet.

Ones I need:

“RIP”
“No U”
“LOL”
“Find a healthpack”
“I said, FIND A HEALTHPACK”

“I need help” is so desperately needed in this game.

Paladins system is good for this

1 Like

No, you need to go through way too many keys to be able to use the com you want in Paladins. I’d say something like TF2 is a better system.

Torbjorn: MY BABY IS BEEING ZAPPED

1 Like

Yes to all but more specifically this one.

“Follow me, Doctor!”

1 Like

There was this one time that a rein charged and pinned my Mercy while I was playing Orisa and I halted. It stopped the Reinhardt but it murdered my Mercy. It was on Hanamura point B, so when Mercy came back out of spawn I used two of Orisa’s voice line in a clever way.
I used “I can’t do that” and “I was only trying to help”
Orisa said “I’m sorry, I was only trying to help”
Mercy said “I understand” and all was good

How do you say we need a healer

I’ve been trying to figure it out for nearly 2 years