Help, Endorsement level not showing

Hi

Today when I logged in I noticed something strange. My Endorsment level wasn’t showing in game. Like it was actually gone, like the game was before the system was implemented. It’s just not showing for whatever reason and I think it might be a bug or something, also met another player today who had it not showing. Could the patch be a reason, it worked fine yesterday.

I haven’t played that much, and I am 100% I haven’t broken any rules. I checked my mails and there is no information about this. I have never once written a rude word in the game and I always try my best, so there is no way I got reported, cause I heard if you get suspended it drops. I was endorsment level 5 for one and a half year.

But I am not suspended, I can play just fine, all modes, I can communicate, and give out and receive endorsments like before, but my number just isn’t showing.

What could have happened, and can you help me out. I tried restarting many times. COULD it be that I got fake reported? What can I do about that?

2 Likes

I have the same exact problem as you, I’ll be following this post waiting for an answer

Still no word from Blizzard, I hope they are aware of this.

AFAIK only bans and silences remove your endorsement level. That makes restart the endorsement level progress as well.

This is 100% a bug, I’ve done some research and spoken to tons of people on various discord servers + the Bug Report forum here crawls of reports of this happening. All in all I’ve seen far over 100 people who had the exact same thing, with 0 punishment to the account, meaning no suspension, no silence, no emails with info, nothing.

Hi, forum volunteer here. This doesn’t seem to be super common, but if it is a bug, posting it here is the right step. Although developers don’t respond to all posts, they do read this forum. If they need more information, they may reach out to you.

More info on how this forum works: Bug Report Forum Guidelines

1 Like

Not common? You got to be joking. There is literally multiple threads with multiple player reporting this problem. And yes its a big deal. I want my multiple free lunar loot boxes whenever they do the endorsement loot box giveaway.

I only see a handful of threads in this forum mentioning the endorsement disappearing (without disciplinary causation). Widespread issues would flood the forum with new posts. Either way, these issues are in the hands of the developers; Customer Support (not me, I don’t work here) cannot alter endorsement level in any way.

As long as the developers are aware of the situation, that is all we ask for and obviously a fix for it. Thank you for your help.

1 Like

same here. endorsement level gone …

Lost my level 5 that I had maintained for nearly a year in a row. They need to give us back our endorsement levels.

Hasn’t happened to me yet so don’t know if it’s helpful to comment but as far as it being common, I’ve noticed at least 3 players in qp games with me with missing badges in the last few days which definitely stuck out to me as strange. At least one was before the patch.

Mine completely reset… was 3 last night, and today I was 0? I just got notified after a game I’m endorsement level 1 again… WTF?