Help--attention--please read

Okay look, I gotta be honest here. I had no idea which category this should’ve gone in, so don’t hate me for that. I am here to complain about my pink mercy skin being locked. My friend (I can give you their Gamer ID if that’s needed for whatever reason), had gifted it to me when it was available. He obviously bought it for himself as well. At different times we decided to temporarily unequip the skin for another. When we went back, the Pink Mercy skin was locked for both of us. When I searched about this topic, I found that many have had this problem. It’s not always for the Pink Mercy skin, but either way, it’s a huge issue. IT IS DEFINITELY WORSE when this one costed $15. I had another post on this from 17 days ago with no response. Turns out, many people aren’t getting a response. I would at least like some confirmation on whether or not you’re at least trying to find a way to solve this problem. I love the blizzard community and I usually get quick responses when I have problems. I understand this is probably a difficult thing to fix. If you have posted somewhere about this, please give me a link. Otherwise, it would be nice for a “Don’t worry, we are currently working on this issue. We will find the solution as soon as possible.” or something. I’m sure many would. We just want to at least know you’re trying, instead of not getting an answer at all and being left in the dark. Thank you for your time.

Funkrat,

If your friend gifted you the skin and it’s no longer showing up, that’s usually because of a payment issue, such as the bank declining or charging back the purchase. Have they contacted support yet to check their orders? We can’t discuss the activity of another account over the forums, so their best bet is going to be reaching out to us via a direct contact so we can figure out what happened and if it’s something we can help with.

Thank you for replying, I will be sure to talk to my friend about this. :slight_smile: