Hello, I'm from Brazil

Hey North America forum, well, I’m here to seek for attetion from Blizzard to the South America servers and forums, the conditions there are extremely bad, everyone is complaining, and I gonna tell the motives:
In these past few months, we’ve never saw any staff there anymore, everyone is complaining about nerfs and buffs or talking about other things, but looks like nobody care to us or our opinion, nobody. We’ve been complaining too about the server, the South America has only one server, and it’s in São Paulo, the communication between brazilians and spanish-speaker are incomprehensible, because of our language, and very toxic, brazilians and spanish-speakers are always fighting each other, for no reason sometimes, it’s just a non-sense hate.
I see that the North America Forum is always alive here, everyone posting their opinion and having a nice conversation, and you guys have an active staff to clarify any doubts or questions, but, we dont have it anymore.
I’m just here to tell this, I don’t know if any Blizzard staff is going do answer this topic or even read him, but I’m just here because I like the game, and I think that every opinionmatters and we, South America players, need more attention, I’m not here to be agressive, I’m here to see if this problem can be fixed.
Thanks for the attention, and sorry for any grammal mistake.

4 Likes

Hey LegitimaDfs! Im from South America too, I’m with you on that its gotten very toxic here. if it helps Im learning Portuguese in order to comunicate better :slight_smile:

Boa tarde Irmão

So I understand South America was having some ping issues when servers got merged. I wonder if Blizzard’s cooperation with Google, will mean better servers for South America.

Entendo que a América do Sul estava com alguns problemas de ping quando os servidores foram mesclados. Gostaria de saber se a cooperação da Blizzard com o Google significará melhores servidores para a América do Sul.

1 Like

I completely agree. We need the servers back for spanish speakers, but let’s be honest, we don’t even have new heroes nor content lately.

Clearly this issue is not a priority. I for one try my best to speak in portuguese when needed.

3 Likes

Well, I did think for regions with mixed languages being spoken, it would be good to have a VGS system.

I'll make a thread later on VGS

Do you speak Portuguese?
Or was it just translation?

No, but Google Translate does.

Since the servers got merged we even have been kicked out of some matches. Most of the times we rejoin the match and finish it, but I’m pretty sure that affects our endorsement level.

People tend to report leavers, too, but it’s not our fault.

Man, if you spoke portuguese you would be my new forum crush! LOL

I wonder when this takes effect:

Google Cloud will serve as the preferred provider for Activision Blizzard’s game hosting infrastructure…
Players will benefit by experiencing premium network quality-of-service, including low latency and packet loss when playing high-fidelity games on any device.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/activision-blizzard-and-google-enter-into-multi-year-strategic-relationship-to-power-new-player-experiences-300993016.html

O Google Cloud atuará como o fornecedor preferido da infraestrutura de hospedagem de jogos da Activision Blizzard … Os jogadores se beneficiarão com a qualidade de serviço de rede premium, incluindo baixa latência e perda de pacotes ao jogar jogos de alta fidelidade em qualquer dispositivo.

sorry to say that, but chance that anyone will even see your post is absolutley minimal

I disagree, matches where your ping is medium or high is not good for them to play, what is the point to have a new hero and play with high ping? There are so many priorities that I don’t even know how to list that, really, the path the game is going is completely bad

You should see OCE :joy::joy:

1 Like