Healers do too much damage

Healers do too much damage (not mercy)!
Tanks do to much damage (not winston)!

The problem with Overwatch in 2 simple sentences.

10 Likes

Looks at Moiras 50 dps single target cone, which is the lowest damage in the game. Looks back at OP with questioning look.

51 Likes

Tanks need to deal a decent amount of damage so that they’re intimidating.

The healers that deal a lot of damage have it as their only way to defend them self.

21 Likes

I’m sorry, there is one healer who does decent damage, and that’s Zenyatta. What in Moira’s 50 DPS says “OP”?

24 Likes

maybe JUST maybe your just a bad dps and u keep diying to a random mercy in the corner but worry not i also die to mercy 6 out of 5 times

8 Likes

Original post still stands

Winston and Mercy are the only puerly balanced tanks/healers when it comes to damage. Wanna fix the game start with dps nerfs. make the roles what they are intended for tanking and healing

1 Like

I’d argue that dps doesn’t do enough but, I think that’s my bad luck with team mates unable to aim

3 Likes

Yeah SO OFTEN DOES LUCIO SHRED MY WHOLE TEAM WITH HIS ONE-SHOT CANNONS. Oh wait, that doesn’t happen at all.
BUT ANA DEFINITELY ONE-SHOTS MY TEAM TOO.
Oh wait, that’s not a thing either.

What are you talking about?

11 Likes

Tanks deal twice/three times as much damage as supports…
What do you mean?

4 Likes

I wouldn’t say the supports do too much damage, Zen is the only true threat there.

And for the Tanks, I only think Zarya and sometimes D.va do too much. Hog, Hammond, Orisa, and Winston are all fine, and Rein only feels like he does too much damage because of Zarya and Lucio.

Is this a joke brig, lucio, moira, mercy, and ana damage output is nothing compared to dps. So this argument about support damage does not begin balanced is ridiculously claim. No healer I just mentions even averages 9000 damage a game.

4 Likes

Mercy does the second most dps of all the healers btw, she sits at 100dps and can headshot.

5 Likes

Let’s see, 3 main healers in the game currently.

Does Ana do too much damage? …No.

Alright what about Moira? No.

Okay, Mercy then? I mean she’s got a pistol right? Funny meme, battle mercy. But not really.

4 Likes

Dps that is never used by mercy unless that mercy trolling her team.

3 Likes

Glad she’s good for something then cos her healing sucks, her ult sucks, Zen laughs at her damage boost and her rez relies on her team being decent in the first place.

1 Like

The original poster must be a troll. Only a troll would make such a ridicules statement that supports a deal too much damage.

What are you on about?

He said Healers do too much damage by the way

Healers don’t to much damage when you compare them to tanks and dps. By the way

That’s like saying Zennyatta can heal 9.000 HP per Ultimate, or that Widow will win the point with a single clip, it’s technically true but nothing more than a fun and pointless fact.

2 Likes