"Heal me" spam is still a problem

Prove that it doesn’t happen to good healers.

1 Like

btw, can you make your profile public?

That’s also totally wrong. I need healing is useful even if you are communicating with your support because it’s instant and it provides your support with your exact location.

You getting tilted at your team (probably rightfully) calling you out is not a reason for perfectly good game mechanics to be removed.

I can say confidently that I have never had to deal with it, and I’m a 4.4k Support.

That being said, you can’t prove a negative, so you’re being absolutely ridiculous. I’m trying to explain why it is happening to you, not why it doesn’t happen to someone else.

1 Like

As far as I know, the accuracy rating is still bugged in terms of only counting towards hitting something if its an enemy.

Ana is the only one having this problem as far as I know.

1 Like

2 Likes

You are absolutely right.

It’s all fine and dandy to spam whatever you want before the game starts.

If I’m in the middle of healing 2-3 people and you scream “I need healing!” but your health bar is full-- I don’t plan on looking at you a second time.

There are people in front of me who I know need healing.

2 Likes

lol
20 characterssss

You generally get a lot of “I need healing” spam when you got 4 DPS and a Roadhog/D.Va/Hammond as a tank. By the 3 minute mark it’s all white noise to me.

1 Like

So you want to be annoying just as them?

I am already using the “group up” command if someone is screaming for heal when they are on the other side of the map.

1 Like

No. It’s irrelevant and a distraction. Stay on topic instead of trying to tear someone down by something that has nothing to do with the conversation.

2 Likes

Sometimes i think about how annoying i can be on the game, i have a gameplay tick of spamming “Group up!”.

Through the match i basically say “Join me!” at any chance i have, and sometimes i don’t always mean it.

I like the rein that charges across the map, goes 1v4, never uses his shield, but it’s OUR FAULT he died. I usually just make a “(Mercy): I need protection!” that I have copied so when people spam at me I spam back. Does it help, no. But it makes me feel better lol.

1 Like

Theres alot more to people not getting healed.

Tanks feed, healers get dove and flanked. Its not as simple as “i need healing, heal me now otherwise you are boosted”

2 Likes

I’m just offering two solutions is all. I’d prefer the healing spam just be gone.

I can have 40% of dmg healed and people still spam it and type in chat that their healer is not healing.

The problem with those people is that they either not realise that they’re getting heals or they just constantly LOS their own healers which is their own fault.

1 Like

i just hate those supports that refuse to heal sometimes lol.

Spamming is not the same as shaming. You shouldn’t let people shame you so easily.

You is important.
You is worth it.
You is special.

1 Like

Except i pointed out that i see it consistently when i’m NOT healing. Once again an irrelevant comment. I posited the double negative because you are just not keeping up.

Ana,can I have a hug?