Havnt got t500 though im gm2

I am currently gm 2 on tank and I have won 26 games. I have verified my email and turned on 2FA using phone and I have even got t500 last season. T500 rn is gm3 so i should have gotten my rank updated but its still showing gm2. I thought 25 wins and phone verification were the only requirements…

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Not Appearing On Leaderboards (Season 4). Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads regarding these issues.

Btw, how do I send a ticket to blizz about this? When I try to contact customer support through this website, I’m only being directed to the threads on this website. Is there no way to personally talk to an agent?

1 Like

From the white bar at the top of the screen, go to your account name, then click Support. Then click the Overwatch 2 icon, then the In-Game Issues icon. Click the Contact Support button. Then at the bottom click I Would Rather Describe The Issue. Finally, after all of that, you can write a ticket.

1 Like

thanks, unfortunatly they said they cant do anything so I guess i wont be playing ow2 again.

1 Like

Welp, so much for never playing Overwatch 2 again. I’m glad you were able to find a solution to your issue. And more importantly, thank you for sharing it so others experiencing this issue may find it.

Did you finsh 40 games?

1 Like

Top 500 leaderboard placement requires 25 wins, not completed games, for role queue and 50 wins for open queue. Is that what you were asking?