Having lag spikes since 3 of december, game unplayable, internet seems fine

Having same issue, last 2 hours I shoot up to 800 latency, don’t get kicked from game but I am sliding everywhere, even when I am spectating a friend.

1 Like

Where are you connecting from? what Internet provider do you use?

Im connecting from Mexico too and I use TotalPlay and Im having a nightmare triying to play or to open blizzard support website, TotalPlay have been completely useless on the phone refusing to look into it and blaming my IP adress or Blizzard servers.

what is your Internet provider? I have issues with TotalPlay in Mexico as well

Currently I’m using Telnor.

Tried again tonight, seems to be if I play with friends I’m fine. On my own, huuuuuge latency spikes

My ISP routes through Dallas L3.

This seems to be the issue for everyone.

BLIZZARD: DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. The lag spikes and lost connection to game server errors is getting stupid. I lag so bad in Comp i can’t play

1 Like

There are peering issues that we’re looking into on multiple threads across other games. Currently, there is no ETA on when this may be resolved. However, we will continue to update the thread here:

Peering issues take time to resolve as it relies on communication between the peering partners and ISPs affected. This is generally impacting people who are running through these problem nodes, but not everybody, which is why VPNs and changing to a different network have helped some people work around the issue until this is resolved.

Totalplay is one of the ISPs that we are aware of that is impacted through these nodes. We appreciate your patience as the issue is being investigated. Thank you for your reports!

2 Likes

Have the same problem since yesterday. Very unstable ping during the game. Usually i have 30ms, but now it changes from 30 to 100 every 10 seconds, the game is unplayable.

this is getting ridiculus, cant even play the GAME, it takes for ever to get connected to the servers, and when do, no sound, LAG spikes, looks like is not for everyone, some ppl can play the game, but really Blizzard!! you need to find what is happening, lots of ppl enjoy your game but right now, i prefer to go play paladins