I’ve been trying to get back into playing overwatch… I haven’t played in a while, but now I can’t even start the game. When I do hit the “Play” button the screen goes dark but then kicks me out immediately. I have all the up-to-date drivers, and all of my other games work, but not this one. Please send help ;3;.
im having the same exact problem
If you’ve used any Razer devices, or currently are using them, the problem is likely related to this known issue:
If this does not resolve your issue, please post a DxDiag:
Click here to show/hide DxDiag instructions
- Press Windows Key + R, then type DxDiag and press Enter.
- In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
- Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save.
To add it to your reply here:
- Open the text file and copy all of the text.
- Paste the text in your reply.
- Highlight the pasted text and click </> on the post editor.
If your DxDiag does not fit in one message, you can post it on Pastebin.com and provide the hash code (the numbers/letters after the .com) in your reply.
uninstalled chroma connect through synapse modules, fixed it!