Have you gotten in?

On PS4 Pro, in AZ, I am always stuck at 1999 for about 30 minutes, before it begins to count down. Once at zero, i get a red screen and it makes the timer start over.

Meanwhile, I just log into Euro Servers, on the PC, and get in instantly. Been playing there, while I wait for PS4 to load lol.

Immensely. I had hopes that maybe after the 24hr mark we’d be getting SOMEWHERE.

after 45 mins trying i did today but my account stats and things are gone so i wait until they fix it or after awhile i move on.

So uhhh amm i the only one who has not even been able to see the home screen yet but everyone singl person i know who never played the game gets to have fun. Im on Playstation BTW

3 Likes

Ive been stuck at 2000 ahead of me for over an hour now

the least you could do is communicate with your community, but I know thats such a novel idea for Blizzard

same i havent even been able to see the main menuu screen yet

1 Like

Agreed, in all honesty, all we know is that it’s apparently multiple DDoS attacks. We don’t know pretty much anything past that. Most of the ‘updates’ have just been very vague responses like “we’re working on it” or something, it’s actually crazy how little we really know. And in my opinion, it’s crazy that some people have already played all of their competitive matches and are ranked. I couldn’t even boot up practice range when I got in, that’s actually what disconnected me was wanting to test the new heroes with a friend.

damn at least u got in lol ive just been sitting her for 24 hours plus(exageration obviously) but still i really have been just sitting on the in queue screen for majority of the days

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m glad I got to see the menu screen I guess, but that is about it lol. I just hope this can all be resolved sooner rather than later. But I can’t be too hopeful I guess, after all, the last we heard from anyone on the team was nearly a day ago now.

Give it up for 30 hours now with no progress made and 18 hours since the last update telling us that they haven’t done a single thing!

6 Likes

I got in once. Browsed the hero skins, went into practice to try the new heroes. Tried junkerqueen, went to switch to dva, and it crashed. Now I’m back to queue purgatory. Think I’ma just give it up for now. I literally had to restart my computer and have NOTHING, not a single other program open other than overwatch for it to not freeze, only for it to crash. I think it took 30 minutes or more to get in. Sigh… I don’t understand how the devs didn’t plan for this volume of people, or if they did, why aren’t they telling us anything??

The thing is i dont want to play another game. Im sick of BR and i not a fan of COD I just wanna play OW2 with my buddies. Im going out side to touch some grass probably talk to another human. Somone tell me when this is fixed.

5 Likes

Im with you, my surprise is that Blizz has been around for so long and still doesnt have the proper protections against DDOS attacks

Y’all gonna address the phone issue? Or just “we’re working on it” for those with server issues? Can we get info on if blizzard is going to double down on refusing a signficant amount of people being able to play or if they’re going to change their policy to be more inclusive?

2 Likes

The fact that DDOS attacks still happen should give you the answer to that… when there’s a hole, someone will find it. I’m more baffled by the response team.

1 Like

I loved OW1. I loathe OW2

2 Likes

I felt this. I was playing a lot of BR games leading up to OW2’s release just to pass the time and so I didn’t burn myself out on OW before it released. Just for this, I even set aside plans just to make time for it.

Just a heads up guys, there is a new, updated response to the current issues on a different thread entirely. Make sure to check the Blizz Tracker tab to find out that most recent link.

3 Likes

same problem! it’s literally taken longer for them to implement Overwatch 2 than its taking them to fix their servers.