Have a break guys!

The meta is rough for all ranks, DPS queue times are long and Doomfist is…Doomfist.

Use this time to play other games until the developers fix things.

I’ve recently gotten into WoW (not classic), and I’m enjoying playing that whilst having a needed breather from Overwatch! However I do have the baby Winston minion to make me feel like a part of Overwatch is with me…

4 Likes

You ain’t my daddy!!!

1 Like

bugsbunnysaysno.jpeg

Did that during early GOATS era. I couldn’t bear WoW BfA in solo, it’S just residentsleeper and I actually like mmorpps, but with no friends = not fun.

:confused:

2 Likes

I’m only level 14 at the moment, but I’m enjoying the experience. The only thing I hate so far is how other players can interact with quest objects and they disappear so it becomes a race between players to get to these objects.

There is no sign of them even trying this, or acknowledging we still exist even. So either play or quit, there’s no point waiting for something there’s no evidence of ever occurring. This is the game now.

1 Like

13000 posts and still nailing it on the head.

Eh it’s been like this for a long time now. Jeff has said on a few occasions that they are always working on things, it’s just that plans often change and they don’t want to let people down when plans change.

A developer has recently said this on the forums though:

Even after all the times I’ve felt let down by them, I still trust they will make the rights changes and soon.

I play Minecraft when things get too long in queue times or I’m fed up with the roles on my team that can’t essentially play them, an ultra hardcore modpack with limited amount of lives, which can be brutal but some of the time but the frustration is something I can help solve on my own (at least in the sense of what I can virtually do).

Hell even FTL which can be seriously bad RNG is somewhat better RNG when it comes to the QP games I have in Overwatch (In general that is, before and after role queue). That game is a ton of fun, and something I play when I’m waiting for my game to build and have about 20% of my computers CPU capacity.

I don’t have that faith, faith is for Gods, not people. You can only play what’s in front of you. If you don’t like it, you can either get used to it, or quit. There’s no real point in waiting for the “right” changes, because they simply won’t ever happen.

Role lock has been an omnishambles as far as I’m concerned with what’s come out of it with double barrier meta, and hopeless balance changes to try to accommodate Brig, Symm, and put another nail in Sombra’s coffin. And even more smurfing thanks to ridiculous queues.

Brig took over a year of patches to try to fix in first time, now we have even bigger changes, and if you want the game to be ‘right’, you’re looking at Blizzcon 2020 before it’s anywhere close - assuming they don’t create another Brig or Sigma show of a hero in the meantime.

The game is unfinished, and it never will be a finished product. You can accept that or move on. In time, everyone will eventually pick the latter.

tanks are taking a break, that is why dps queues continue to increase at all ranks

I picked tank for the first time in RQ and had more fun than most of my DPS games lmao

I’ve done in 6 months the entire questline/lore of Kalimdor, Northrend and was about to finish Pandoria, but I stopped it.

I played into BfA, got 1 character up to 120, and then it became a grind fest of “get the RNG loot for best gears” and went into a guild that has little amounts of raiders and we struggled for some bosses in one of those newer raids for weeks for dumb reasons easily fixable. Tried other guilds, gave up. Grindfest too much with RNG on a daily/weekly = gave up.

So ye, idk.

I can understand where you’re coming from in terms of the RNG. My main MMO is Final Fantasy XIV and the new raid tier has changed the loot rule so now one person has the possibility to get all the loot and you are left for nothing for the whole week. I’ve raided for over a month now and only received one drop myself…lol.

That’s what’s ultimately led to me playing WoW casually and enjoying the levelling experience.

I’m only taking a break from QP and Competitive for a while because both are super frustrating currently, but some of the arcade modes and a lot of the custom games are pretty fun.
Murder Mystery is the best <3