Havana 3rd point audio bug

Self-destructed off of the map as D.va on third point Havana. Lost all in-game sound (not sure about VC) until the victory screen. Not sure if it’s reproducible, but the audio loss happened right after the death screen, which still had audio.

1 Like

Hey this has happened to me like 3 times havana 3rd point all audio dies. It just happened to someone on the opposing team of a game in havana on 3rd point as well. I think this is a really annoying issue.

BUMP THIS YO!

20c20c20c02c

Same here. Asus Z170M motherboard with RealTek built in audio. The audio goes out EVERY single time I play this map. I can get audio back by unplugging the audio cable from the back of the computer and plugging it back in. Unplug/plug on the SPEAKER side does NOT work.

Only a theory, but were you playing any other sounds at the same time from another source outside the game, like youtube or spotify? Some players have reported having issues while playing music.

Only thing weird I see here is that this ONLY happens on Havana and no other map, regardless of what I might have going on in the background. That being said, I severely dislike background noise while playing, so I have EVERYTHING else turned off, and only allow game sounds and voice through the game.

@CapnKirk
Okay, post your Dxdiag in this thread: