Hateful and sexist players

I am still trying to understand how a person can get offended by words of somebody who lives on the other side of the globe… Seriously, muting people has never been easier…

3 Likes

noice m8. funny thing is i didnt really want to know that, and i could honestly care less about it. please grow up and stop putting issues that are actually real into a game.

Sigh… I give up on you guys. It is quite clear you are against the fight against harassment…

There is no arguing with ignorance and stupidity. If you feel this discussion isn’t for you, then leave. Just as you’ve told the ladies to leave ‘your’ game.

They must think the other person is gonna book a flight across the country and go hide in their closet or some crap.

The average player is not going to get the same teammates twice, especially if they avoid them.

Or, they could even just wait 5-10 minutes before rejoining so the person who insulted them gets a match and they don’t team with them.

Please get off your alt troll account and come post on your regular account.

You’re a sad individual.

1 Like

thank god. please leave your actually trolling.

Plot twist: He gave up because the brain cell transfusion didn’t work.

“A troll is a person who starts flame wars or intentionally upsets people on the Internet.”

The trolls I see here are the guys above constantly badgering…

god just leave. you said you were going to, your literally accomplishing nothing.

I second Metallica, just leave dude.

1 Like

I didn’t say I was going to leave the forum, the cause I stand for or anything.

I just said I’m giving up on you guys. I see how reading can be difficult for you guys… Sorry.

yeh but we would still like you gone. bye bye now

Why leave the thread I’m defending. You guys have said you’re going to leave countless times.

So bye bye now…

Sorry but you guys are trolling, dw was trying to be helpful and nice towards this topic, please take your leave, I am muting the topic so it can be removed. Ty for everyone’s input.

5 Likes

meh i got bored tbh. you cant really say anything considering there are a good handful of people just proving you wrong time and time again. all you say to your “defense” is STRAWMAN ARGUMENT ***. also you constantly going sigh SIGH and … is not helping your case. just leave dude your wasting your time

wHy aRe yOu sTIiL hErE

1 Like

Even if they were being serious and their intent was there, their methodology and approach was the opposite of that intent, and you know that.

It’s either some serious asinine irony, or very blatant, I mean blatant trolling.

Don’t protect that.

1 Like

yeh were just feeding the troll. sorry you cant see dw is the troll here. it was a serious subject until they showed up.

I’m short and I feel oppressed now how dare you

On the plus side, you’ve passed an hour or two of my time that I get paid for so there’s that.

2 Likes

Well this topic is dead, besides take your own advice and mute. bye bye x