Has the performance improved?

It didn’t have me re-install the game, should I just do it or what?

1 Like

No it was all automatic. It is finished if you can play. You probably already had a background download complete or you had the PTR before.

It probably happens by itself in the background

1 Like

At least it should be improve if someone is playing on a potato computer.

This patch didn’t require a full reinstall so I think the next patch is the one to look for.

My PC is decent.
I’ve been playing on 250-300 FPS constant right after Rialto update.

Now I had to lock my frames to 120 because of sudden lag spikes. Hope it fixed that.

It does, unless you have the PTR installed, in which case it just does file conversions.

Oh, that must be it.

This is not the Optimization Patch, it will be sometime next week under assumption since no date has been provided yet, When it does come im pretty sure the launcher will tellyou to reinstall, if nothing else they will Alert us with Dev Update when it comes

1 Like

i bought a new graphic card, iam rebuilding my whole pc so i cannot say if there is really a difference…

I don’t see much of a difference.

I’m interested in this too. The problem though, is they didn’t tell us what the heck the improvements would even be for. We don’t know if there is supposed to be a performance increase. This patch very well could have just been prep for a future release of some sort.

1 Like

Hmm, I’m kinda doncused.

Some people say that that’s not it, some say that it was it.

We will probably find out soon.

there has been no other posts updating us on this issue, thus it hasnt come yet. THey dont have a Release date for it yet but it, they would Also tell us either via Dev Update or a simple post like the one linked above that the “Next” update will require a full Re-install of the game.

My guess about this patch is that it made it so consoles don’t choke on future content releases.

Seems like that’s it after all

still locked to 240 fps, models epic everything else low/off 100% render

I seem to have lost performance actually.

There’s a whole ton of people in tech support forums, who like myself, can’t even get the game to properly run post patch, as a result of some rumored background change to system requirements.

So I’d say that no, my performance has not improved.

Hmm, I played a few rounds now, and I gotta say that it improved for me.

Are you an AMD user?
I’m on Intel+Nvidia setup, that might make a difference.

EDIT: Lag spikes after a few rounds are back.
Seems like the update didn’t change much after all lol