Has anyone realized how hard Window of Opportunity achievement is?

Has anyone realized how hard Window of Opportunity achievement is?

I never thought devs could surpass the silliness of the Cratered trophy.
And now comes Window of Opportunity where you have to amplify 2500 damage or healing through Baptiste’s ultimate without dying.

Of course going to amplify damage means you’ll have to shoot through the matrix,but how healing is supposed to be amplified if the matrix is in front of you and all the teammates behind it?
Healing and damage contradicts each other.

So lets say you are going for damage amplification.
The ultimate of Orisa or Mercy (damage) goes to all the teammates nearby instantly.
With matrix there are limitations meaning that everything has to go through the small window first making things even more harder.

I don’t see how this achievement is about to work.

1 Like

Healing OR damage. Not healing AND damage.

Still though, in what world would amp matrix be behind your team? If the matrix is in front of your healers, then it’s behind your front line…

Easy, have ana toss a nade at a reflecting enemy genji on the other side of the window so that it comes back into your team who is in the middle of a brawly teamfight.

Depends on the situation. You can use amp in the back line so an ana can shoot through it and pump out a lot of healing. Very good if the enemy is making a strong push or your Rein wants to dive in heavily. That way you wouldn’t have to burn invul bot as quickly. Or if there’s a big brawl, placing in the middle there would be difficult for your team to take advantage of it, so drop it so your healers can utilize it and pump out the healing needed to keep your team alive.

And those are just off the top of my head. There are plenty of situations where it would be smarter to use the field to boost healing rather than damage.

Your healers are in the back line. You dont have to stack. Blizz says stacking together should be damgerous.

You can have divers on the front line and you could be with a sniper or junkrat in the backline. It has a short duration so using it as a quick heal (120 health per shot x amount of teammates is a strong use). You dont always need ults to get 100% effect value.

Lol I forgot about the Doomfist achievement… Yeah I’ll probably never get that.

2500 damage doesn’t seem too bad… Just play super conservatively and you can prob get it in quick play.

Actually just have a Roadhog or Pharah ult through it and that should do it.

Already know that shield damage does not count. But what about doing damage against these 3 abilities; DVa’s defense matrix, enemy Baptiste’s immortality field’s negation and enemy Zen’s transcendence negation?

Just set it up in front of an ulting mccree or pharaoh, that’s so easy