Has anyone gotten this FPS bug recently?

Idk the game just lags and lags and lags now. It’s so stupid

3 Likes

Look up on the bug forum.

yes, its caused by the chat logs updating, for me restarting the game seems to fix it for a bit

Are there still lags and fps issues in OW due to patch?

Has it been fixed yet?

Yes there are still issues no it hasnt been patched

i have it and its so hard sometimes i cant aim with this bug…

Yes, the game is honestly unplayable.

there is definitely some drops. i run the game 299 fps and now it randomly drops 250-260 fps or so every 6-7 secs. unplayable tbh.

1 Like

Someone on Dafran’s chat said it helps if you hide the chat

no fixes yet. as far as I am aware, it was not even confirmed that this bug exists at all. fix your computers and your internet :money_mouth_face:

That doesn’t fix it completely though. There’s still lots of micro stutters even with chat disabled and hidden.

It’s being worked on and they are aware of the issue.

It’s not that the FPS drops 50-60, that’s not going to be noticeable at all. It’s not a dip in framerate, it’s a loss of frames.

The counter counts it as a dip, but there’s void of frames rather than a lower count.

Finally, now people can be forced to play like I do with my garbage system.

Hey everyone, this is known issue for Blizzard and they hope to have a fix out very soon. Learn more in this thread with the latest news.

I cap my fps to 144 and seen it drop to 120 fps yesterday. I think i get 180 fps at most uncapped.

I have recently noticed some stuttering but it isn’t bad. My latency also occasionally spikes to 300 from 60 for a few seconds and people teleport.