Has anyone gotten beta access today?

no, not yet. i am gagging for some info

4 Likes

Ive seen some on twitter start to stream it but im unsure if they bought it. Its 11pm here in the UK and im suffering just waiting

3 Likes

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me :clown_face:

2 Likes

Same here. Also think i might as well just wait rather than pay

Blizzard really dropped the ball here.

1 Like

And the community manager isnā€™t even helping, He hasnā€™t said anything to what weā€™ve been asking for. Literally just tell us a time theyā€™ll start rolling out the emails.

7 Likes

My email has never been opened so much in my life :rofl:

12 Likes

yes, spend your money on actual games instead, the pass is only gonna be like $10 and you can probably get currency from the pass too, so the extra 2000 currency in that pack is just filler

on Fall Guys the BP gives more than enough to get the next one, and apparently Fortnite is the same.

Oh for anyone who uses PC, donā€™t forget the Steam summer sale ends in 2 days :sunglasses: spend your money there and not on WP pack, you were patient enough to wait 1 week, donā€™t give in to this :slight_smile:

Got in last time, not this time apparently

1 Like

I dont see the point in making it ā€œfree to playā€ then rolling out a pack to basically guarentee access because then whats the point in having us sign up

3 Likes

Still no codes for consoles?

2 Likes

I just got a email right now, check your emails guys!!!

3 Likes

I just got in on PS4. Bought the Watchpoint so it didnā€™t matter, but thought Iā€™d let you folks know.

1 Like

Despite being a heavy Xbox player, I wasnā€™t aware that my initial beta access wouldnā€™t roll over and Iā€™d need to sign up again for access, so Iā€™ll never be granted access lol.

And Iā€™m DEFINITELY not paying an early access fee of $40 for an imcomplete game.

A sticky regarding this information wouldā€™ve been helpful instead of an FAQ page which I wasnā€™t able to find until after the sign up period was closed.

2 Likes

are u on xbox? last time i think ps players got emails last

Im on PS4, got the email 7 minutes ago

Mostly console again I see

meanwhile on PC our launcher and the website and everywhere is filld with ā€œbuy the watchpoint packā€

2 Likes

Iā€™m an xbox player and got the beta access email about 5 minutes ago!

i still donā€™t have an email for ps4, feelsbadman

Hope you get access!! Not only on 14th.

1 Like