Has anyone gotten beta access today?

Nope :person_shrugging: nothing. Not an Email, nothing in the launcher…

4 Likes

stay hopeful, havent heard of anyone who has gotten an email today so the wave probably hasn’t started

2 Likes

No I haven’t seen anything on console

2 Likes

Nope. Even signed up within the first hour. I highly doubt I’ll actually get to play it. I know Blizzard made their little promise about everyone who signed up getting to play it, but this wouldn’t be Blizzard’s first broken promise.

8 Likes

Probably will be like the events, 7pm uk time to start with the waves I’m sure.

Folks should start getting emails later this afternoon. We’re currently rolling out PC invites (they take time to roll out), and will be adding folks from both Xbox and PS today

51 Likes

well sucks for console players damn

4 Likes

Thank you for confirming

3 Likes

Cool. Be nice to see some fresh faces in the beta.

2 Likes

Hey Andy! Any chance were getting a patch today or a blog? Would love to see what the team has in store!

3 Likes

that wasnt a promise, l2r

1 Like

Today is our first day back from a holiday weekend. We’ll have more updates later this week

31 Likes

Ahhh! Well thank you! Hope ypu enjoyed the holiday!

3 Likes

:relieved::candle: :relieved::candle: prayer circle :candle: :relieved::candle: :relieved:

11 Likes

Maybe you should learn to read - They said, on the sign up page, that everyone who signed up before it closed would get in by July 14th. That’s them making a promise. If everyone who signed up doesn’t get in by July 14th, then that’s them breaking that promise.

Hope it went well andy any big fireworks?

They said that their GOAL is to provide access to all players who signed up by July 14th, not that everyone WILL get access by July 14th. I think this is what DerEkelhafte wanted to highlight.

3 Likes

So few of my friends and my 2nd account got beta access right now on Bnet

i swear to god i better get access

1 Like

i know right? i’ve been so impatient for this beta.

3 Likes