Has anyone been getting this "goblin zone" glitch?

Are you in bronze? They might be your teammates. Crawling is a great way to describe that place.
And you might need to pay your guy extra. You’re playing DLC they haven’t even thought of yet. Kudos.

2 Likes

that kinda sounds like my games in plat, are you sure your graphic settings aren’t just set to extremely low?

1 Like

1st April is a week away.

1 Like

and the goblin zone is waiting for you >:-3

1 Like

Sounds like the cow level to me.

1 Like

Dealing with the goblin zone redirect is really a skill issue. If you can’t handle it maybe you should find a different game, at least until the goblin zone implements itself there too.

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

What if I want to stay in goblin zone and never return to normal game?

Goblins in Overwatch? Maybe you meant the world of warcraft forums?

That’s a good theory, but… remember when it came out that Blizzard management was pressuring the devs on various side projects that never went anywhere? I think the goblin zone might be part of that and it was never properly excised from the game.

So, the end is nigh?

If one day matchmaking of Overwatch 2 gains sentience and decides to “matchmake” whole humanity in same manner it does Overwatch 2 players, that would be quite ironic end of human history.

You have to return Wendy

I can confirm this from watching Phil Tippett’s “Mad God”. In 05:10 you see Mercy trying to find the money.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cp6enVQ0TxI

1 Like

Mei can glitch you out of bounds with ice wall sometimes. Maybe this is the reason you get “teleported” into this “zone”, as you call it. You probably just fell off the map and everything looked weird from that angle? Maybe the other players looked like goblins from below. I call Ana “nano goblin” sometimes.

I highly doubt they would actually load some NPCs in the match that you can’t see without glitching, unless it’s some kind of Easter egg? Maybe you accidentally saw a preview of the next April Fools joke?

1 Like

No, but I have witnessed characters turn into horrid abominations via glitching ragdoll physics.

Some would say this has already started to happen.

Moira only gives.

She gave Reaper immortality
She also gave Reaper mental illness

1 Like

Her heal is actually just Sunny D.
She’s just the (more)grown up mom from the commercials.

Feel old yet?

1 Like

she takes humanity & a painfree life.

1 Like

Science isn’t fun without some good old fashioned human experimentation.

3 Likes