Hardstuck Bronze Carry

I simply don’t understand it. I’m carrying ever game. I’m always on kill streaks. I always have the golds. i average over 5 elims per life as Ashe, over 4 as Widow, with over 50% scoped acc and 25% crit acc. And over 3 elims per life as Tracer, Genji, and Hanzo. I literally have 60-80% kill participation cards at the end of every game. I even smack smurfs around and they ask me what my real SR is. I tell them… Bronze…

Despite all of this… I cannot get out of Bronze. No matter how many kills I get, we still lose games.

I don’t have any vods atm. I’ll make one but in the mean time I have this sick clip of me 1 clipping the enemy Tracer. You can see that my movement isn’t that of your typical bronze. It’s fast, and precise. Even when looking around.

Also, here is my Overbuff profile. Ignore the 2100. That’s for support which I have no interest in playing.
https://www.overbuff.com/players/pc/%EB%A9%94%EC%9D%B4%EB%B8%90-31950?mode=competitive

You’ll see that all of my stats for the heroes I play are above the 90th percentile.

1 Like

You can have 10000000000000000000000000 kills and lose the game through a C9. :sweat_smile:

I can have 6 deaths and 3 kills on tracer and actually carry a game. Clean up kills = worthless.

Killing ana before she nano’s, killing moira early, getting mercy just as she pops valk.

Owning the genji that would ruin my backline FIRST.

Thats the valuable kills.

But in the end, kills only help you capture the objective.
It doesn’t win you games on its own. Not in bronze.
Maybe in gold-dia, as your tanks will take the new space gladly.

6 Likes

You can’t be naive enough to actually assume that all my kills are cleanup kills right? I initiate the fights. I’m in their backline or in some perch as Widow getting 3 picks while my team stands at chokes and refuses to push in. And then complains that DPS aren’t dpsing because they’re too blind to watch the kill feed.

2 Likes

If you want actual help, post a vod of a close win or (preferably) loss where you feel you performed at your usual level. Bronze is really really easy to escape with any semblance of skill, so you’re doing something very wrong.

6 Likes

I don’t need to help you.
You have to see why its not working.

Yoz can get 5 kills but if your team is rrspawning, your godmode play is worthless.

I climbed from bronze to gold in s2 bc i couldn’t believe that I am a bronze player.
(i was at that time)

1 Like

Again, you can’t be naive enough to assume I’m only getting kills at the wrong times right?

1 Like

Nope, you can’t be naive enough to think i can exactly tell you based on the post what you have to do.

And hopefully not naive enough to think you get free sr from blizzard from posting about your kills.

If you tell us where you suck like a true bronze player, we might ve able to find whats holding you back.

But if you insist, there you go:

Just click heads4head

You just tell me you are a god.
So should be easy

I told you, 200 kills means nothing when you can’t capture the objective.

3 Likes

I’m not looking for free SR. I’m just venting. And stating that ELO hell is a thing. Because I should absolutely not be Bronze. And I’m willing to 1v1 anyone in here Diamond or below who doesn’t agree with me. (I feel like I should be Diamond). This is a post to vent about how bad teams keep one in low ELOs.

I already do click heads. >50% scoped acc as widow with 25% critical accuracy. Just look at my stats…

We don’t capture the objective because my tanks are too scared to press W and unaware to look at the kill feed and notice I’ve killed half their team.

2 Likes

Overwatch is not a 1v1.
Play as a team (not that this is required in bronze :rofl:)

Gimme your account.
Its atleast low plat in 3 days if I’d play on it.
(not gonna do it as its against the rules)

All my accounts ended in mid plat.
Me and my friend actually want a bronze account, to be able to do more risky stuff. And / or to enjoy heroes we don’t main. :sweat_smile:

You can always tell them, writte them, or do it by yourself.

I can understand you, it sometimes feels impossible, i dropped a season quite a lot and stopped, but honestly thinking, its even better to be lower.

You won’t get hardcountered by better players as you would if you climb.

lol what? You say give me your acount I’ll get it to plat just kidding I can’t because it’s against the rules? Okay… Weirdchamp. huge flex lol.

4 Likes

I’m saying that its not rigged, especially if you consider yourself a diamond player (what i think about myself too)
Never hit dia though, scratched 2.990

Still consider my good games diamond level.
The bad ones maybe even gold.

The thing is, i believe i would atleast make gold on your account. As I did it on my 5 alt accounts already. (which are actually 2.5kish)

Stop blaming your god damn team.
A freaking diamond dps rolls through a bronze team like a wrecking ball.

1 Like

I can’t stop blaming my team. That’s all there is to blame. They just either trickle all game, or dont push in. That’s just it… Bad players in bronze are keeping me in bronze.

1 Like

Well if you expect to have coordinated games in bronze, like you see from gm streams, then i have bad news for you.

But its similar to me, i expect owl level of supports in my games.

Therefore supports are always lacking behind my expectations.

2 Likes

I expect the meat bags on my team to at the very least have half a brain.

2 Likes

Pretty much where I’m at right now. I just feel bad because me being in this rank is not fun to other players. Like when I win, they think it’s because I’m smurfing. And they rage and report me.

1 Like

Rofl for a second I was thinking that was play of the game. 1 kill.

Which would make sense for bronze

lmao only if I was playing Moira.

1 Like

Why are you lying. You clearly are smurfing

1 Like

I’m not smurfing. That’s the point… It seems like I am, but I literally can’t get out of Bronze.

1 Like

If you add me we can play a bit together, im gold dps on this one