Hard to swallow pill - If you never played sombra you dont have an opinion in her rework

Because you dont play the least played hero you shouldnt tell blizzard good job! and let this nerf put the last nail in the coffin of sombra

And you can have an opinion, i dont own the forums, but i would like you to dont post it if it is a nerf for sombra

disagree… I have zero time with Sombra at level 1300+ but it’s still rather clear that most Sombra player are still playing her 100% wrong.
The evidence to back that up is the team is only 6 players and in almost every single case 4 of those slots are hard locked into support and tanks picks. Leaving two DPS only slots, maybe only one if it’s triple tank or triple support.

If your tanks are running team fight winning ULTs of a CC/fight initiation ULT then your team needs DPS to be running finishing ULTs. They don’t need yet another fight initiation based ULT in the EMP. They also don’t need a DPS hero that isn’t on the front line and is doing 50% less damage over all due Brigitte’s ULT and armor based healing…

Sombra will have her place in future meta plays and team comps, maybe. She can also work great now on certain maps, certain counters and so on but for the most part these changes to Sombra has no impact on her being a horrible pick right now for most of the SR range.

too little DMG, no burst DMG, no finisher level ULT, 50% less DMG output due to Brigitte. You don’t need ANY time with her to see the issues. In fact I would counter that those of us who play against and with Sombra players are more objective about her place in the game than those who force her into a team comp.

But muh opinion in subjective objectivity is the truth. - Everyone ever.

The sombra changes are bad. They would have been buffs if the teade offs werent so steep but her impact in actual combat still wouldve been lack luster.

They really need to go back to drawing board on this and swallow that pride of theirs if not i better hope hammind is a home run for me or ill consider dropping the game again until they regain some semblance of sanity.

11 hours on sombra here. Grandmaster player.

She was destroyed, they took her dying, blood covered body and threw it into a volcano.

If a level 3 see this help me please
h ttps://image.ibb.co/hBPo4d/fix.jpg

Hey community, here is my newest thread: Improvements to Sombra2.0

Check it out, and leave your feedback!

1 Like

Preach my friend!

#SaveSombra

See that’s where I take issue because you just admitted you won’t accept an uneducated opinion unless it’s in your favor. “Helping” is only dependent on your stance

1 Like

You could also name this thread

“If you don’t have the same opinion, you’re wrong”

And it would be the same thread.

2 Likes

Because you are simply wrong, everyone thinks these are majorly buffs because everyone who says they are buffs hasnt put in any time into sombra so they dont know the correct way to play her, aka the only viable way, and it definitely wasnt this way.

Everyone who thinks these changes are buffs, please put actual time into sombra more than 30m, or the 0 you probably have, or ask the people that know how to play sombra.

NOBODY said the ToB change was worthless. They just said it wasn’t enough to make up for the huge nerf to his damage. And now look at hog, he’s one of the least popular tanks in the game. I don’t think your example was as convincing for your argument as you think it was

1 Like

and other funny things you can say to discredit someone because you disagree

you can’t just say people are wrong when your thoughts are purely opinion, doesn’t matter how many share it

if anything that just discredits your opinion as a whole. this is a discussion forum, not an elitist sombra society

purely opinion of people that play the character and people in the communities of those that main/otp that character, you talking like you know how this ptr change effects sombra when you dont play sombra at all or arent apart of their communities is like a tracer main with 0 time on rein giving their opinion on what reinhardt needs.

These people dont know how bad sombra is, they probably will never know until they actually play sombra for more than 30m and learn how inconsistent and bad she is on live, and that the only way of viably playing her got massively nerfed this ptr.

I’ve backed up my opinion and every other sombras opinions with how these changes make sombra worse in lower as well as higher tier.

i’ve never given my opinion on these sombra changes, and i dont plan to. you trying to project that onto me only reflects badly on you.

the fact of the matter is, is that stomping out other opinions because you think your’s is correct is stupid and defeats the purpose of discussion.

you still stating your opinion as a fact doesnt help. eeveeA thought mercy was dead after her january nerf, and guess what? she’s stronger than she ever was before

first of all, give it time. second of all, actually discuss the changes instead of going into panic mode

Explain this to the 500000+ Healer mains complaining that Genji needed a nerf.

mercy is a support, sombra is not, mercy kept rez, sombra lost almost all of her effectiveness in everything but her hack gun and emp.

mercy is almost completely different from sombra.

I don’t play Sombra because she doesn’t have unlimited invisibility.

and he did get nerfed, they werent wrong. He was a top dps for basically 2 years.

He was average in his own meta, he is a cyborg ninja so of course he is popular. But the same statement applies.

You have no opinion in changing someone you do not play.

1 Like

please don’t compare an objectively bigger rework to one of smaller size

anyways, that wasn’t even my main point.