Hanzo's Storm Arrows are INSANE

I don’t think this is the core of why it is frustrating to play against Hanzo. I think in this meta Hanzo is just too good of a dps right now for his ult to charge as quick as it does and do as much damage as it does when it is an easy combo with graviton surge.

1 Like

Let’s also make the cooldown 12 seconds instead of 8. If we want the same, or close to it, damage potential of scatter just not at one time, let’s make the cooldown the same too.

3 Likes

which is basically makes Tracer 200hp for Hanzo, 3 bodyshots, or bodyshot+headshot. Which is practically impossible against decent tracer.

Can we now have scatter back?

4 Likes

It makes Tracer 150 HP.

3 bodyshots or bodyshot+headshot. Same for 200hp heroes.

1 Like

At least you can melee to finish her off.

You conveniently left off the aspects where Brigitte’s abilities are weaker.

Flashbang - AOE (albeit small) and followed up by a huge burst of damage from FTH

Concussive Blast - Unlimited range

Brigitte is strong, and forces you to respect her space because of these abilities. Don’t play her game and she is considerably weaker. Win the team fight (ie don’t go dance with her), then take the point.

3 Likes

Storm Arrows need a Point Blank system: More damage in close distance, reduced damage at the “maximum” distance :anger:

5 Likes

He will still be the best DPS, and it will be weeks before it makes it to live. Playing with broken heroes for weeks or months at a time is really awful, Geoff. Really awful.

2 Likes

he’s getting the nerf, jeez. be grateful

2 Likes

Geoff said “in the upcoming patch”, implying that it’ll ship with anniversary most likely.

Geoff, reducing Hanzo’s damage against a Tracer is giving a super nerf to the hero, could reduce to 75 if that’s the case, and increase the colldown to 10s if you still think it’s OP. Hanzo will be very limited with this, because he is a burst damage hero. Finally Hanzo is viable and you are going to change something.

8 Likes

honestly, as long as it’s not a cooldown increase and i can still get two-shots on characters, this is better than if the whiners got what they wanted.

2 Likes

And more, Reaper is more OP than Hanzo

no more whine about storm arrow being OP.

Edit: Plus I’m using more primary than storm arrow anyway.

3 Likes

imo, what should happen is either

1.) no headshots
or
2.) no mobility and forced to stay in 1 spot ( like in paladins) when using storm arrows

1 Like

What? hahaah Nice skill

Easier answer

two of those characters can shoot, one can fly and has splash damage.

Brig is a melee range with one 4 second 70 ranged attack.

1 Like

amazing that hanzo’s want to be able to two shot tracer from any range on a move with a pretty low cool down.

But if hog asked from more damage on his shotgun that would be insane right.

2 Likes

Why? why headshot should not be rewarded? Stop downgrading aim required heroes man.

4 Likes