Hanzo should not have watermelon sized arrows

I have so many screenshots of moments when I’m playing widow and I duck a hanzo hanzo arrow and EVEN IN THE REPLAY the arrow ZIG ZAGZ back into my head. I’m so tired of losing my games to a player who I would literally destroy on every hitscan but the moment he goes hanzo he can SUDDENLY hit all the important shots. I’m tired of watermelon man, and I’m tired of the new patch. Please please please.

1 Like

Hey, watermelon man
Hey, watermelon man
Give me one that rattles when you lug it
One that’s red and juicy when you pluck it
Do you understand, watermelon man?

Hey, watermelon man
Hey, watermelon man
Hot and bothered, need a little cooling
When I hear your call I start to drooling
Do you understand, watermelon Man?

Hmm, watermelon

Hey, watermelon man
Hey, watermelon man
Hot and bothered, need a little cooling
When I hear your call I start to drooling
Do you understand, watermelon Man?

1 Like

I like watermelons…

1 Like

His arrows aren’t largest, in fact they are average compared to all projectiles. There was a video that debunk these. Ana sleep dart is the largest projectile.

The reason why you get shot, it’s because your movement is easy to read.

1 Like

Simple answer: hit boxes. The arrow has a hitbox (presumably a cylinder) with a diameter of 20cm, the arrow is one of the smallest projectiles. (Mercys or D.Vas pistol shots are 50cm in diameter.) The problem is more on the character hitbox side. Widow’s hit box, especially the head hit box, is huge. (OVERWATCH HITBOXES for EVERY HERO - YouTube) if you include the -65% movment in the scope and combine it with the arrow hitbox, Widow is a comparably simple target for hanzo.

1 Like

If he didn’t have one shot, log sized arrows wouldn’t be issue.

2 Likes

iirc it’s a sphere at the center of the arrow, hence why it looks like it zigzaged, cuz the point of arrow is not inside the hitbox.

Tell you what, give him his faster arrow speed back and we’ll talk about lowering their size.

I once saw a killcam where Hanzo shot my (Sombra’s) foot and it scored a headshot.

No weird angles or anything like that. Just Hanzo things.

1 Like