Hanzo nerfs result in 1 fewer counters against Tracer

Viable. Brigitte already deletes her for free. Hanzo doesn’t need to delete her for free too.

2 Likes

Oh yeah totally. Moria, Brigitte, Roadhog, pulse bomb nerf.

How protected.

1 Like

Dunno what data you’re looking at, Tracer and Genji are still among the most popular offense picks.

While I agree with sentiment that Tracer needs more counterplay(her mobility gives her way too much control over fights, and between health pack availability due to her mobility and recall healing she has more like 400 hp), Snipers aren’t ment to counter her or Genji.

hanzo was never a counter to tracer so why are you acting entitled?

Tracer’s out of the meta because Brigitte brought a 3-support, 2-tank meta, leaving only one DPS slot, which is taken by Hanzo because Hanzo is also broken. Hanzo right now counters everything, not just Tracer.

If Brigitte and Hanzo become balanced then we’re going to start seeing a lot of Tracers again. Hanzo is a soft counter at best. Good Tracer players will just work around him, just like they already do with McCree and Roadhog.

Because she has three teleports on demand and one health/positioning reset that allows her to escape virtually any bad situation with a press of a button? The only way to kill a good Tracer is to do it before she can react. That’s why Blizzard gave her 150hp to begin with. But even with 150hp, she’s still been top of the meta since launch so I really doubt that one hero who can kill her with a headshot is going to break her. Tracer herself can kill any 200 hp hero before they can react (with headshots,) so it seems pretty fair to me that other heroes can do the same to her.

2 Likes

And Hanzo having no counters is apparently fine.

1 Like

That was total trash bs as expected from the garbage devs of this game. Use broken logic that only applies to .00001% of the playerbases experience when justifying a nerf to a character that doesn’t make any sense. You aren’t getting pocket damage boosted as a hanzo on the ladder. Hell you are lucky to ever get a Mercy on your team and if you do it is some duo’s Mercy who is pocketing a Reaper one trick.

The devs just flat out lied about the reasoning for the nerfs. They don’t stop fast ult generation or the only problem that exists with Mercy boosting which is killing with grav through trans. This is 100% a don’t one shot Tracer if you can use skill to headshot her nerf when the ability itself was presented to the community with that as a highlighted feature.

1 Like

Ok so you overexaggerat in the side that you want. It is easy for tracer to track her target while dodging but hard for hanzo to line 2 shots with is new ability while being pocketed…

How opinion…

1 Like

Your topic sound like Tracer has many counter…

I changed it a bit, just to clarify Tracer still has barely any counters, what I am saying is the ones she does have are currently really strong/OP.

What on earth

You can still 1 hit tracer

You might have to throw a melee into the mix now though

1 shorting tracers is a bit much, Hanzo has the tools to deal with her now

1 Like

He has always had the tools to deal with her! always!
The devs are removing what made Hanzo not just deal with her but actually be good against her!

No one except Tracer mains want less heroes to be good against Tracer. 70 damage also removes important synergy within Hanzo’s kit just to protect Tracer (125 + 70)

75 damage would remove the damage boost 1-shot on squishies but keep Hanzo good against Tracer. I honestly don’t understand why people want less counters for Tracer.

1 Like

You literally just said Hanzo is OP, but don’t fix it because then Tracer will be viable again.

Toxic.

1 Like

No, I actually think Hanzo will need more nerfs even after the current ones. I can fully admit when my hero is OP

If I was going to nerf him it would actually be a lot more substantial :stuck_out_tongue:
Reduce damage to 75 per arrow
Reduce number of arrows to 5
Either increase CD to 10 or give Storm arrows dropoff like Mei (Both if he is still too strong)

I just hate how the devs have gone about the current nerfs because they make zero sense.

125 + 70 = 195 WTF just to protect Tracer, you serious?

1 Like

She’s gonna have what 10hp? Good thing you got 5 more instant fire arrows after the first one…

1 Like

good thing she has a redo button to negate that headshot!

Nothing those 5 arrows can’t handle amiright?

Summary

Spoiler I’m right.

1 Like

yep he only needs to hit 3 of them before he kills her or 2 including a headshot before she kills him

Good thing he’s still gonna have 3 or 4 left to move onto someone else after that! Not bad only 1/3 of your abilities usage to kill 1 hero per cool down. Wish tracer had something like that

1 Like