đŸ”¶ Hanzo, Mei, and Doomfist have been nerfed on PTR

not if you’re brig, mei, torb, reaper, doomfist, or bastion

That’s a pretty big change then

Oh that’s an interesting idea.

I believe it’s the time before he’s permitted to shoot or do any other action. It slows down his combo a little which gives his enemy (who’s just been knocked upward) more time to respond before he gets the next shot in.

1 Like

It’s projectile speed not damage.

The hanzo nerf will barely do anything.

They should consider nerfing him to 100 or even 90.

1 Like

that feels like a typo. why nerf travel speed? that doesnt change anything

It’s pretty much the same. In fact it’s so similar to live I’m questioning if they actually touched it.

1 Like

Makes it easier to punish him as Roadhog.

1 Like

no, you will stay in air with him, while he:
A) give you a mean look
B) shoot you
C) call out his shoryken and the enemy team will kill you 5 times before you touch the floor

1 Like

Makes him less consistent?

Hanzo used to be very inconsistent and some would say buffing consistency is what broke him.

1 Like

Hanzo used to be more skillful.

Slower projectiles require more compensation and prediction. His arrows are damn-near hitscan now.

Lol, that Hanzo nerf is NOTHING. What the heck?

And that Mei nerf is minor and fair. So I approve of it.

Doomfist also didn’t get the nerf he should have.

Lol. They’re so out of touch.

3 Likes

0.5 secs to hack him (not completely but more than half way)

2 Likes

Well, I can live with the Bap nerfs at least. Immortality is the least exciting part of his kit for me, and ult charge nerf seemed inevitable.

2 Likes

I think their projectile speed is separate than meters. Maybe it’s in ‘yards’ or something.

Well
 for all that talk on the forum yesterday, it appears the Devs decidedly took nothing from the community suggestion box.

2 Likes

Mei and Hanzo probably need a bit more of a nerf than what they got. But the devs are trying at least.

Actually with dva at 3 sec Hanzo is prob fine. But mei just should not be in the higher tier meta at all.

I am not Hanzo main (thank heavens, I have pride) but I tried him on PTR, the slow down is definitely noticeable and means he will have to better at predicting.

the doomfist nerf is huge bullsh*t. idk

6 Likes