Hanzo kills you with wind?

You say that like he’s the only one who can accidentally kill, when he really isnt

The kill cam doesn’t represent 1:1 of what happened. What you see is different to the other player.

7 Likes

I know that as well. I’ve been accidental killed by everyone.

But this is a Hanzo thread.

3 Likes

he is probably just trolling like many here

Sometimes as Tracer I get away, but then I get sucked backwards like half a second to my death. Like dodging a flash or hook. On my screen I’m gone.
I have actually started recalling or blinking before I feel it’s the perfect times because of this happening.

They are small as in their thickness but damn long…You can easily get headshoted by strafing in the tail of the arrow as it flies by you. That thing will never happen with a hitscan .

The arrow was simply too fast that it only looked like it didn’t hit you. :wink:

Hanzos hitreg is broken

Sometimes you directly hit them in the middle of the chest, And no damage

You miss completly, and you kill them

2 Likes

I love when Kill Cam shows someone like Winston being shot to the moon.

I’d say its latency… I.e Lag.

What your seeing is not what the other person saw.

On THEIR screen they made the shot and that info was transferred to the game server and it determined you die.

Now you watch it and it seems like OH THAT DIDN’T HIT ME… it did. I promise you. It did. It’s not the games magic coding giving hanzo an EZ kill its just latency that causes this.

Now is it fun? oh god know I’ve been smoked after I’ve run into cover in lots of games where on my screen I see that I make it but the other screen shows me getting smoked, it’s just the nature of the FPS beast.

I think that is hard to believe but on the other side, i have been killed by dva’s ult many times while i wasn’t even in the same room. That would mean that on the dva’s screen i am in the same room. If that is the case it’s just stupid and should be fixed. So when i think hanzo missed me, and he also did on killcam for me it still missed me

Maybe if only the tip of the arrow was the hitbox and not the entire shaft, it seems like. =-=

Hanzo with the Skyrim BS going on especially on his arrows. Power of damn Dragon magic.

On PTR:

I’m not sure, but doesn’t this mean the visuals didn’t matched with its hitboxes because arc wasn’t shown correct?

His arrows are larger than hitscan bullets, you need less precision than McCree for example.

His arrows are also pretty long, you can move into them sideways and take damage.

I’ve frequently been killed by arrows that look like they’re going to miss only to see them turn hard at the last second into my face. It’s annoying, but I know it’s just my 68ms ping that’s causing that effect.

Pretty sure kill cams show what is seen in your game from the perspective of the player that killed you, not necessarily what they saw. His arrows are normal.

And in turn i’ve seen arrows that hit you with sound effect and hit effect yet do 0 damage.

Animations + the size of Hanzo’s projectiles + the exaggerated hitboxes for heroes is what seems to be screwing it up for the most part. No matter how small you make a projectile, if any part of it collides with what we all know are bloated hitboxes on heroes it will land.

Its the only thing that makes sense given that anything above the stomach will often be considered a headshot for Hanzo. And its way more obvious on heroes like McCree, where the hitbox extends past its visual counterpart.

still way to big tbvh. they r nearly hitscan in low to midrange and dmg output and should be treated that way