Hanzo is getting a nerf

They’re going to be playing on the current patch anyways for stage 4. So Brigitte will still have 150 armor given, and Ana will still have 10 shots.

1 Like

Low skill hero’s are not performing with the same potential.

Hanzo, with the new projectile speed, with the new mobility, and with the new burst, AND with how the meta has synergized across the 6 hero’s that form’s it, is without exploitable weakness.

He will be nerfed. I’ve not been wrong.

I was right with Mercy, Tracer, and DVa and Brig. Hanzo will be nerfed. He wont be GUTTED, but this version of him will not persist.

3 Likes

I wish they updated OWL to match exactly what we’re playing on live servers. Would make it much more interesting and relevant to watch.

2 Likes

It’s just something they can’t do tbh. It’s mostly because of consistency. If teams have strats for patch 1.22, putting them mid stage into 1.23 could ruin some comps, change metas and ideas. But yeah, I agree it’d be nice.

Which it shouldn’t in all honesty.

1 Like

True that, good point

1 Like

There is no hard evidence. But as of right now I’d bet my life that the current Hanzo never sees OWL.

1 Like

Are we not playing the same game?

*No, he doesn’t require more skill than her right now because of Storm Arrow. Perhaps he did in the past, but not anymore.
*I already addressed your skew. Just saying “I raise you skew,” means nothing. There are more things that skew things in favor of Brigitte than Hanzo, she should have a higher pickrate than him as has the main support in the meta defining comp before him has had.
*Her performance is actually falling. She doesn’t contradict that functionality, because they put other limiters on the burst damage. All burst damage heroes have something that inhibits them from doing it any time they want to do it, and Brigitte has that as well. This is why she has lower damage than almost anyone over the course of a game and also lower elims. It feels terrible to play against but it is not happening that often in the course of a match because of the limitations built into her kit.

It’s irrelevant that he’s high skill floor and she is not. She is the meta-defining, balance upsetting hero and the primary support in the current meta. He is merely the beneficiary of the meta that she brings. She is a SUPPORT in a meta where people are taking three of them and there are only six. And she is the only one of three that is mandatory to take. Her pickrate, by virtue of the lack of options, should be higher than his pickrate.

His pickrate is literally higher than the must-pick support hero that defines the entire meta, even Tracer did not accomplish that.

You’re right. If Brigitte didn’t hard push this meta, we wouldn’t need Rein Zarya every game, and other metas could be viable. As it stands right now, you need in many cases a Rein, Zarya, Mercy, Zen, Hanzo, Brigitte. Though I do think either way he needs a SLIGHT nerf. Whether that be a slight CD increase on storm or whatever.

blizzard convinet dont want OLW get new hanzo…they dont want to us to see how OP is atm. Blizzard cant be more obvios.

What does this even mean

How long is the break between Stage 4 and Season 2?

This has nothing to do with anything. Brig is what enables this meta, and she’s going to be in OWL in all her OP Glory.

1 Like

I miss downvoting…

1 Like

Because it’s so disheartening when you get dragoned twice a fight he needs an ult charge fix

Please tell me she’s being added to OWL with her 3 announced changes?

No. They are gonna play on the patch prior to this patch.

1 Like

There is nothing to call ,it is blatantly obvious to anyone who isn’t painfully biased and knows a thing or two about balance that Hanzo will get nerfed.

1 Like

Nope, get on board the Brig train.

1 Like

2 Likes

That is how it supposed to be, but that is not all reality.

The rest of your post is subjective, and has no evidence to support it.

There are lower skill heroes that are even out performing Hanzo in some of the DPS centric metrics.

Zero evidence Hanzo will be nerfed, nor any evidence he needs one.