Hanzo is bad for the environment?

Welp, still better than Reaper’s guns and smoke he does everywhere he goes. The dude is pretty much a giant cigar if it was a human.

Technically it’s Genji’s shurikens if I recall correctly.

Yes, both Hanzo and Genji have the smallest projectiles in the game when they are coming head on towards a target, but with Hanzo’s arrow you can dodge the hitbox of the arrowhead and then move back and then get hit by the shaft of the arrow, which is why you can occasionally see his arrow do some insane split second turn to hit the target.

3 Likes

he is pretty overdramatic too. everytime i kill a hanzo player i imagine him extremely pantomiming his death

4 Likes

Lissen, he comes back later to collect the guns. He then takes them to the recycling bin.

Source: me. Just trust me.

2 Likes

Fair enough.
But what about the smoke?

You mean one of the smallest projectiles in the game?

1 Like

It’s all organic and biodegradable, don’t worry. Climate friendly.

1 Like

I heard he calls his arrows Groot :deciduous_tree:

1 Like

That was the goal of the devs, though. They lowered Hanzo’s arrow speed to make Hanzo clunky and inconsistent.

1 Like

Were just not gonna mention Reapers shotguns? Fine! I see how it is!

its salty sym players trying to determine skill but will easily ump the gun when people call sym mei or zen no skill

smallest projectiles if u get killed by accident u need to position better

There is actual data proving other wise

1 Like

That probably has to do with network interpolation.

You can see yourself dodging a projectile and actually not dodge it server-side.

Best quote from my friend (not a Hanzo player) when he’s playing Hanzo on his “casual account”. — “Why TF can I not hit things when I try to but then I hit things when I’m not trying to.”

1 Like

Hanzo just follows bastion undercover

Whenever bastion goes like this

He just waits and collects wood for arrow.

2 Likes

Never forget they are magic logs. If you doubt this, ask yourself, just where does he keep all those arrows :thinking:

In all seriousness, when Hanzo shoots down a lane, and just angles right he gets free headshots. I see Widows do it all the time, and even on Mei I watch Jardio doing it and picked it up and its just effective. Hanzo due to the arrow arc gets a little easier shot (I see this with Torb btw).

1 Like

This video is beautiful!

Hanzo’s donkey face is bad for the environment

How about d.va? Mech spam is a thing ye know.

She is also making the whole world irradiated with all these nukes