Hanzo has a passive healing ability?

I noticed this during my QP match against Hanzo.
I don’t play Hanzo that much. Does Hanzo have a passive heal?

We all know what healing sounds like.
You can hear healing effects after he takes damage from my Orisa.
Hanzo starts to gain heath after taking damage from my Orisa.
No Mercy heals. She was still in spawn.
Healing Orb comes after the fact he already started healing before he received healing orb.
Then… :point_up: Zenyatta dies.
Hanzo continues to heal WELL after Zenyatta’s death.

My focus is solely on Hanzo early in that game.
Replay code W85XG5
Does Hanzo have a passive heal?

Nah, you’re standing near the payload. Payload on attack heals you.

26 Likes

The cart is the best healer in the game to be honest.

7 Likes

The payload heals for 10hps, but only for attackers.

1 Like

Why? Seems hardly fair to the defense.
Aren’t players looking for fair play?
Why must payload offense receive heals and payload defense does not?
Why?

I mean you aren’t gonna be clustered around cart every second, and it’s only 10 hps. It doesn’t do enough to warrant crying over fair play

1 Like

It’s only 10 HPS.
Just enough to deny my Orisa.
UNFAIR

defenders have natural positioning advantage and can choose where to fight

the cart gives an advantage if the defenders to choose to fight on it, which they usually should not only if they need to actually stop it, like before a checkpoint

1 Like

Defending payload…I never noticed my Orisa getting heals from the payload on defense at all.

Offense gets payload heals.
Defense does not get payload heals?

I mean defense has the positioning advantage by default, meaning healing others will be easier as well

1 Like
  1. defense doesn’t sit on the payload so even if they did it would be so rare

2. defense get different natural advantages

its why people consider it harder to attack on 2cp then it is to defend, because defenders spawns are closer, and they get to choose where they position while attackers have to walk into them

it would probably easier for your orisa to defend and sit on high ground then it is to walk in with 10 hps while the whole team shoots in tons of different directions

think of it like this

if your attacking on payload

all the defenders have to do is look at payload, they only care about objective

you have to look all around you for the defenders

That Hanzo seemed to know that 10 Hps from the payload can negate unsupported Orisa damage.

I have a new hate for Hanzo now. Not only do I hate playing against Hanzo, now I hate playing against an offensive payload Hanzo.

May as well just turn around and just let him have it. :unamused:

The main use of it is if you win a fight on attack, but your healers are dead, you can be in real trouble as the defenders tend to have a better spawn than you.

If you have no cart heals (and you shouldn’t run for packs cus then the cart stops) then you just insta lose next fight to respawns. Give the cart some healing though and it helps mitigate spawn advantage for defenders.

You fired about 25 shots at someone who is only 2 meters away and only hit him 5 times.

Not sure the payload is the problem…

7 Likes

Ok. That sort of makes sense…

Sounds like a big crutch to me.

Offensive payload Hanzo has no skill.
He has 10 Hps with team heals too.
Hanzo’s head shot hit box may be the size of a pin.
So…Hanzo has a brain the size of a pin too.
Dinosaurs were smarter than him. :chipmunk:

Bro you should not be crying if you aren’t hitting the Hanzo anyway. It’s really not a crutch so much as to mitigate the massive advantage you’d have simply by picking one support

The Shimadas can push the payload?

Defense gets to choose the engagements and attackers have to come to them. Furthermore attackers have to stay with the payload to progress while Defenders don’t necessarily have to even touch the payload.

2 Likes

The fact that so little people know the payload heals must explain why so little people push it.

Also this game and gamemode was inspired by Tf2 ofc the payloads gonna heal

2 Likes

It’s 2021, and players still don’t realize you get healed while near the payload as an attacker…

1 Like