Hangzhou Spark vs. Toronto Defiant - FINAL

Not at all, Quad DPS is supposed to take A quickly. They didn’t.

As much as I wanted them to keep the DPS, switching was probably the better option after taking point A.

1 Like

Everytime I see that Boston spray I chuckle

Toronto are officially in now, and I believe this was the first step LA needed so they’re still alive

What the heck…Did I just witness a flying monkey…???

After Map 3

-
-

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueMLGESPN3

Predicted this since their match against Shanghai Dragons, Spark are not that good compared to other top teams, they STRUGGLED against an incomplete SHD. It was a 3-2… when it should have been an easy 4-0 for most other teams before Gamsu joined in. Spark just did not meet the hype that they had around them on that first day. I did think maybe it was nervousness from being on stage, but so far, that feels unlikely.
They might get better when the meta changes to DPS orientated again in Stage 2, well I hope Stage 2… I cannot see people wanting to see Stage 2 with more Goats…

That was the sloppiest defense I’ve seen by the Spark on Rialto…are they trying to get swept out of the playoffs…

Okay that would crazy if a SUPPORT broke the record for least deaths in a full series

Jjonak… is the best for a reason.

Neko’s just sitting down now meditating

Aaaaaaaaaaand…the Spark’s chances of making the playoffs just became 0…

Huge gap between Defiant and Titans though, Titans are currently 5-0, and have a +13 map win/loss rate. While Defiant is +5… Wait for Vancouver Titans to beat NYXL’s +16. If Titans do get a better map win/loss, they will be the top team for Season 2.
Also you guys seen that Dragons have a better win/loss rate on maps then the Hunters? Lol. Heck if Dragons somehow win against the London Spitfire, they will climb above Spark.

Final Score

Victory!

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueMLGESPN3

2 Likes